A Little Help Offered And Wanted ...

Hi All,

I am a 29 year old, fully insured airgun hunter from Warrington Cheshire. I am looking for some land where I can assist the landowner by driving down the numbers of pests for them whilst providing me with some sport.

Does anyone have / know anyone with any land in the area that I could possibly get on to? I would not touch any game unless asked to by the landowner and would be happy to do a bit of beating etc occasionally in return. I have sent numerous permission letters to local farms etc but so far heard nothing back and am getting a little disheartened!

Alternatively is there anyone willing to allow me onto their permission (with them of course)? I am happy to meet in advance so that you can speak to me and make a judgement on my character etc before granting ANY permission.

Thanks

Rob

Hi mate,

If you really want your own permissions then you have to go knocking on doors and put yourself across face to face, your determination will pay off in the end mate, alternatively there maybe some lads your way with permissions that might need help from time to time

But being willing to lend a hand or beating will stand you in good stead I'm sure

You need to be the sales man but don't promise something you can't do, if you want to shoot 2 sats a month make that clear, if you say you'll shoot 4 then shoot 4 most of the time mate, the one thing that pisses farmers and landowners is when you say ill be here every weekend and you turn up twice in a month, get one on board service them well and then you can use them as a recommendation, good recommendation from one land owner to another is worth it's weight in gold. I run over 30,000 acres for various land owners using this method and it works but I always have the guns to back up what I tell them

Good luck