Define Murder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh do f**k off, they killed a kid and were put down and rightly so

What you gonna charge anyone with?......they didn't mean for that to happen. They nicked that van driver in Croydon this week for dangerous driving after a mum left a baby outside in a pram and it ro

Having a teenage daughter and your wife's mood swings to negotiate..... That's murder lol

Wilf, out of interest what do you think that should happen to the woman who owned the dogs and do you think she was acting responsibly?

Not having ago just interested to hear your opinion

Russ

No mate, as I said, obviously an idiot......

That owner is responsible for all those deaths whatever opinion anybody has, they walked away leaving a child with five dogs, that alone shows how irresponsible they are. As for my house full of Rotties I have had the breed for 20+ years and seen what happens when pack mentality takes over and dealt with it so I don't need educating thank you.

Ending the dogs lives was the only option in Manchester, once the dogs had got to that point, but the owner had the opportunity to avoid it a long time before it got that far. Nobody will ever know how many "near misses" there had been before this week and God knows how many similar situations occur every single day, some owners may as well have a loaded gun in their hands. How many more deaths will there be before somebody has the sense to clamp down on the time bombs all over the UK.

That folks is my opinion, you all have yours.

Mad al im not having a pop at you even though i do think your wrong.............im just curious to know whats the attraction in keeping dogs like these ?....I can half understand keeping 1 as a guard dog but " a houseful " ....why ? :blink:

I used to know somebody with one years ago,big horrible smelly slobbering f****n thing used to drive me mad.............to keep more than 1 of them inside a house.......i just dont get it mate whats the attraction ?

They are my favourite breed, love them. The first one I had was when I had the farm and more like a sheep dog, very gentle and fantastic with children. All of mine have been brought up to take everything in their stride and chill. Totally the wrong breed for anybody not wanting to interact with though as they are seriously intelligent, as are most dogs if folk are prepared to eek it out of them the rewards are endless.