Define Murder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh do f**k off, they killed a kid and were put down and rightly so

What you gonna charge anyone with?......they didn't mean for that to happen. They nicked that van driver in Croydon this week for dangerous driving after a mum left a baby outside in a pram and it ro

Having a teenage daughter and your wife's mood swings to negotiate..... That's murder lol

the owners murdered those dogs from day one by not being in control of them.

Holy f**k, are you for f***ing real.

Stop making yourself look an idiot mate, there's a 14 year old laying the morg and all you can do rattle on about some f***ing mutts!

Get a grip or go and roll another or whatever it is that you do..........f***ing article !

• Like 1

Holy f**k, are you for f*****g real.

Stop making yourself look an idiot mate, there's a 14 year old laying the morg and all you can do rattle on about some f*****g mutts!

Get a grip or go and roll another or whatever it is that you do..........f*****g article !

and the "owners" are? Wilf why don't you fcuk off if you don't like what I post fella?

The owners.. The dogs... Who gives a shit, a kids dead.... The owners should go nick and the dogs are where they belong.... I couldn't care less about 4 out of control, mangy mutts.. A young girl is dead..

• Like 2

Stop making yourself look an idiot mate, there's a 14 year old laying the morg and all you can do rattle on about some f*****g mutts!

Get a grip or go and roll another or whatever it is that you do..........f*****g article !

and the "owners" are? Wilf why don't you fcuk off if you don't like what I post fella?

The "owners are" probably those type of chumps who say " oh, mine are a 100% ok......could trust them with anything, it's how they are raised" type buffoons........are you one of them types?

The "owners are" probably those type of chumps who say " oh, mine are a 100% ok......could trust them with anything, it's how they are raised" type buffoons........are you one of them types?

Nope I leave my dogs with nobody and that is sadly not the case with most so called owners, the folk who did this murdered a child and four dogs.

It goes round in circles really, all this " bull breeds are fine it's the owners etc" everyone knows that, but the bottom line is all your chavvy Wa##er types don't want to walk around with a lab or a springer, they need a big macho type dog, to suit there image...

Scumbag owner + big powerful dog = accident waiting to happen.

No it's not the digs fault, type of dog etc.... But because these are the types of dogs these twats keep it's a recurring problem...

• Like 4

I have said it before and I will say it again, it's in the blood and no matter how well you raise this type of animal there's always a chance the " switch" could get flicked.......anyone who is in any way casual around these type of dogs shouldn't own one !

• Like 2

do you think its cos he has a house full of rotties he's saying its the owners fault ?

some statement to come out with when a young girls life was taken

i take it your rotties are young, well let them mature and one try's to push the boundary's

and pack mentallity takes over, you'll have your hands full

you may love them but there not your children

its just some people put their dogs before their family

then the dog thinks higher up in the order of things

and a dog only knows intimidate, growl, and bite

then the problem begins

F*ck the dogs, they were responsible for killing a 14 year old girl and deserved to be shot, I can't even begin to the what the family must feel. As for murder you can't murder an animal only a human.

How that poor girls life was taken, cant even imagine the terror before she died. How could anyone not want those dogs destroyed?

That owner is responsible for all those deaths whatever opinion anybody has, they walked away leaving a child with five dogs, that alone shows how irresponsible they are. As for my house full of Rotties I have had the breed for 20+ years and seen what happens when pack mentality takes over and dealt with it so I don't need educating thank you.

Ending the dogs lives was the only option in Manchester, once the dogs had got to that point, but the owner had the opportunity to avoid it a long time before it got that far. Nobody will ever know how many "near misses" there had been before this week and God knows how many similar situations occur every single day, some owners may as well have a loaded gun in their hands. How many more deaths will there be before somebody has the sense to clamp down on the time bombs all over the UK.

That folks is my opinion, you all have yours.

• Like 1