Pro Sport Or Hw97K

Stink I can't highlight that bit about after sale service on my phone but that is primarily what my post will encompass when I do it. There's a reason I'm holding off for now. Like I said its nothing secret just my saga.

Benjamin you won't be disappointed mate when you get your 97 it will be an instrument of pleasure after tony and the team work its potential out.

Can we stop this character bashing and SFS bashing please now? Nobody wants to see all this. I feel sorry for the original poster who asked a question and got an episode of Jeremy Kyle back instead! I know I'm not the Internet police and its a free world to vent but come on everyone lets get this back to airgun chat and having some fun.

• Like 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a left hander, this Pro sport talk is a bit like finding yourself at a lesbian orgy. Great to look, but no real chance of having a proper go.

My 97 was £370 out of the box, and the syn & nickel version too!   Me thinks I will have to get a prosport to, then I will have all three!   Mu hu hu! Mu hu hu!! Mu hu hu !!!

A man after my own heart here. Each to his own but synthetics and cammo are not my personal taste. Give me fine grained woods and slim, traditional sporting stocks like Bavarian and Tyrolean every tim

im waiting eagerly for this review thingy mawders. :)

just like im waiting for si and davys review of them vhtv spectres video, taking there bloody time with it tho.... :whistling::tongue2::tongue2:

hi Skott

you cant rush a good thing :thumbs: all will be revealed!

• Like 2

Can't wait Davy, if I had purchased my 95K that was stage 1 tuned In .177 I would still have it. However it was .22 and then realised the benefits of .177 so sold it. Eager to see how yours performs. Lets hope its a good long vid, I do like a long vhtv vid!

• Like 1

Can't wait Davy, if I had purchased my 95K that was stage 1 tuned In .177 I would still have it. However it was .22 and then realised the benefits of .177 so sold it. Eager to see how yours performs. Lets hope its a good long vid, I do like a long vhtv vid!

Hi Phil

We just need a few more clips, of how my spectra performs in the field.

Then the editing will begin, I am sure it will be a long clip !

i can only say the 2 pro sports ive had have always worked well and i never had a issue with them maybe i was lucky,i look forward to your thread mawders mate should be interesting

Had the rubber hit the road today, made a decision about a new air rifle(AA TX200 .177"/beech)

Have a 97 BluLam in .20". Shoots nice enough for accuracy(not that good a shot myself). Makes a twanging noise like a Dalek death-ray. Never could bond with the medieval pistol grip.

Beautifully finished air gun.

Talked with my internet RFD about the Prosport. He said that he sells one Prosport to every 50 TX200s, primarily due to the issue of the cocking lever. In 15-17 fpe trim the Prosport is difficult to cock, especially when sitting down. Over here we have to do a special tune with replacement springs to get a 12fpe shot cycle. The RFD intimated that the integrity of the underlever is what was the minor superiority of the TX200.

The Beeman 97 BluLam looks and feels like you could drive a 4x4 1/2 ton pickup truck over it and it would still function. Have never seen an AirArms springer in my life. The 97 really looks and feels durable.

Anyway, its going up to 68F tomorrow after a foot of snow just last week. Too bad the TX won't be here that soon. Gotta grab another cup of cheap drip filter coffee and head into work to pay the bills. Y'all enjoy the weekend.

Peace, hope this helps,

RiverRomper

• Like 1

Yo river romper I couldn't have put it better! The HW's really are solidly built like all things German I guess, my vw I drive is built like a tank and survived many of my wife's accidents lol!

Not sure about that last statement... My vw polo didn't do to well when I drove it into a boulder haha not sure if that was my fault tho...

Yo river romper I couldn't have put it better! The HW's really are solidly built like all things German I guess, my vw I drive is built like a tank and survived many of my wife's accidents lol!

Imagine if the Japs made air rifles; now they would be a thing of reliability!