• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion,...Lurchers open up for various reasons... It is easy, to categorise the causes, and keep on quoting the obvious,...but, speaking personally,..over the years,.I have run dogs at a very

yapping behind quarry is born out of frustration or exitement imo...to say a dog is no good just because it yaps is a bit silly..one mans meat is another mans poison imo..i'd sooner have a yapper that

PENNYWISE.....   You would give a yapper 'the lead injection'......   but happily keep a dog that...   -Wont listen in the field. -hunts up all the time And -pulls the pudding off the quarry.

Posted Images

PENNYWISE.....

You would give a yapper 'the lead injection'......

but happily keep a dog that...

-Wont listen in the field.

-hunts up all the time

And

-pulls the pudding off the quarry.

Not only that, but you are wanting to breed off her.....

Seems her main fault is that she is WHITE :yes:http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/283962-any-body-out-there-with-a-top-class-stud-dog-willing-to-put-it-over-my-bitch/

Ive got a whippet here lets out a YIP....i

BUT....

-listens to me out in the field

-doesnt hunt up

And

-doesnt pull the pudding off quarry.....

Most importantly, shes BLUE.....

Only 'injection' she will be getting.....

Is a meat injection, when i want to pump her.....shes that good :yes:

:laugh:

You dirty mucky tramp you need help shagging your own dog f**k me mate you need to take that off pumping her with a meat injection when i want to pump her up. What when your gurt knocks ya back. Giving it am just off down to shed love sort mi nets out when really ya mucky c**t ya doing that dirt bag get f****d muppet. Your dog hasnt got the staying power as this bitch of mine as bum twat. Put ya money where your mouth is an if you've got a dog that the staying power and wind like this dog. Then will meet up next season div and have a match dirty f*****g tramp.

pw you really come across as an arrogant bell end

PENNYWISE.....

You would give a yapper 'the lead injection'......

but happily keep a dog that...

-Wont listen in the field.

-hunts up all the time

And

-pulls the pudding off the quarry.

Not only that, but you are wanting to breed off her.....

Seems her main fault is that she is WHITE :yes:http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/283962-any-body-out-there-with-a-top-class-stud-dog-willing-to-put-it-over-my-bitch/

Ive got a whippet here lets out a YIP....i

BUT....

-listens to me out in the field

-doesnt hunt up

And

-doesnt pull the pudding off quarry.....

Most importantly, shes BLUE.....

Only 'injection' she will be getting.....

Is a meat injection, when i want to pump her.....shes that good :yes::laugh:

You dirty mucky tramp you need help shagging your own dog f**k me mate you need to take that off pumping her with a meat injection when i want to pump her up. What when your gurt knocks ya back. Giving it am just off down to shed love sort mi nets out when really ya mucky c**t ya doing that dirt bag get f****d muppet. Your dog hasnt got the staying power as this bitch of mine as bum twat. Put ya money where your mouth is an if you've got a dog that the staying power and wind like this dog. Then will meet up next season div and have a match dirty f*****g tramp.
pw you really come across as an arrogant bell end
Only to the people that get my back up and think they've got more knowledge than others about working dogs. Its not good having a lurcher that yaps when in pursuit of quarry. Running them at a young age can cause it to yap and then people pass them on coz they cant knock it out of um. And some other poor c**t gets um well im saying poor c**t but daft. They see add think bang on 15 Month old dog ready for work but dont think. Whats the person getting rid of a young dog thats just starting up in the field well should be only just starting.

I had a yapper, all my own fault due to over exuberence, the wrong dog for the wrong ground and running it to fecking early on stuff it could not cope with

It wasn't the dogs fault it was mine and she was a nice animal so I rehomed her but was honest about the fact she was a yapper

I gave her away free and I was happy to do it as she got a very good home with a person who loved the dog to bits

If I couldn't have found a home of that quality or was in any way unsure of the person then I would have done the other thing as its fairer on the dog

i started my dog to young he never yaps or barks chaceing a rabbit but lets out a bark or a big growl when the rabbits got in the hedge,but most of the time if hes had his first run and catches he wont make a sound for the rest of the night :thumbs:

this is what my beddy whip does but apart from that he is stealth mode even I don't know where he is half the time. :thumbs:

penny wise theirs lads on here who have been out with me and lads i always go out with who have seen first hand what my dogs like most of the time it dont make a sound but as i said some times he lets a bark or grow out on a hedge when the rabbits escaped,if the dog was shite i wouldnt have it but he can put some game away so hes staying put :bye:

Every body to thete own pal atb
pw always summat to say
Lads that i go out with wouldnt put up with that pal these lads i go with have been at it years and put plenty off jackers in the river calder. ten a penny thats my name because if youve watched the film IT they all float see ya no good am a c**t.

I don't know about you being a c**t but you do sound like your 12 years old. Is the schools off already for Easter down there? You say your pals put loads of jackers in the river, is it maybe because they don't have a f***ing clue what they are doing? Personally I wouldn't have a dog that yaps and thankfully I've never had one that does. Never had a dog that's jacked either, funny that. Hopefully I'll get some in the future so I'm as good as your pals......

• Like 2

attachicon.gif4597259-1.jpgso thats wer you got your name

Where did you see that pal funny as f**k

attachicon.gif4597259-1.jpgso thats wer you got your name

Where did you see that pal funny as f**k
i seen your dog tied up outside yapping last week lol
Youve got wrong dog pal that wasnt mine mine owels with it having spider monkey cross owla monkey its a sharp owel just like your lass when next doors knocking back out of her. Ya know that dont ya.
your lass standing outside that shop i posted you granny f****r you probablys fondle your dog aswell thats why it doesnt listen pal

i have enjoyed reading this post, some really useful information gained,

i have a 13 week old pup here, hope she turns out ok and not a YAPPER, but if she does there's plenty of river to throw her in round here...

i have a 13 week old pup here, hope she turns out ok and not a YAPPER, but if she does there's plenty of river to throw her in round here...

:laugh: mind make sure she is wearing her weight collar ;)

Seriously mate I take it you are joking about the river - yeah? Tell you what though some of the folk who read that will take it as fact...I know the earlier clown started it but maybe not the best thing to be writing on this kinda forum... :thumbs:

• Like 1

around 12/13 year back i saw a bitch yapping when courseing this bitch was far from slow just enterd to young and it was not very ideal my mates mother kept her as a pet untill she passad away

just dont be over keen as to letting your dog chase rabbits at an early age,hold it back til at least 10mths old just letting your dog watch the other dogs,then pick a few easy rabbits for it to run :thumbs:

Only reason dogs yap is because there no good. Best thing you can do is give um one last meal and you know the rest. Because they will only end up back in the field and some other poor c**t will do the same spend money on a bag of shit. I had a whippet bitch that worked well good little rabbiring dog. Marks up worked well with ferrets. I gave her to my pal as he had not got a dog to run up on dale. Any way i got a phone call saying hes had her out and shes not playing ball with him i said give itva few week and youll see a diffrent dog. One morning i gets a phone call saying she f****d off lol. He went out to ckean her out and feed her. And as hes turned his back shed jumped his six foot gate and f****d off . Well l thought dead dog no good wi roads. Well and hour went past and i thought al go have a look about for her. I asked a few people if theyd sin a whippet and got told they had spotted her two mile away on her way towards my village. When i got hime she was on my door step happy to see me. l felt a bit off a c**t but i told my pal he could have her and he helped me in the past. And i knew she had a good home and would get work up the dales. What a bitch lol

:laugh: The sweeping statements of THL :laugh:

• Like 1

just dont be over keen as to letting your dog chase rabbits at an early age,hold it back til at least 10mths old just letting your dog watch the other dogs,then pick a few easy rabbits for it to run :thumbs:

I think giving them easy runs to begin with, not too many and ending on a high is more important than age tbh. Ok, I wouldn't start them at 6 months etc but someone new to the game could easily think as long as they don't run the dog until its a year old, its ready for a days work.

• Like 1

I think giving them easy runs to begin with, not too many and ending on a high is more important than age tbh. Ok, I wouldn't start them at 6 months etc but someone new to the game could easily think as long as they don't run the dog until its a year old, its ready for a days work.

But it will be more capable at 12 months that it woulda been at 6 months??? Plenty do start them at 6 months... :thumbs:

• Like 1