• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True. Massa, please walk up there to save us from the daily anticlimaxes.

Hi bud did you get my PM earlier.... please keep me posted...cheers

Stinks,, the whole thing that is !!!

It's painful guys, really indeed painful :( the pain of grief guys have you ever any one of you been ripped off like this way??!! What was your feeling ?? at that time?!!!! My mind never stop thinking for what happen :( sorry to be pain or make you feel troubled guys but I can't forget it ??!!!!!! I can't help it??!!!

This is a shocking story ! WE should not rip each other like this.
FVck me , we should have a possy country wide to follow up stuff like this and charge the Tw@ts for expenses and bother time !

I have been hit myself and its not nice, I never got down to the bottom of my rip off bloke who took a ferret locator set from me and never paid me.
His username was Terrierman666 at the time and he was a postman working for royal mail apparently.

He just went missing from the site !

So I was a locator set worse off !

I know how it feels its sh1t.

If we can not trust each other whats it coming too ?

• Like 1

I swear to almighty Lord I was saving and working hard for this rifle for several months and I am not a rich man working like a slave in supermarket ....and When I was ready,..i search for the rifle within my saving budget ...I found one.....I did check the seller she got more than 300 post in this forum and She got 13 positive good feedback.....I put all my trust...and I was 100% sure it's gonna be fine....and than look what happen....????!!!. I can't even sleep......my mind just won't forget it!!! :( sorry again guys I know I cause to some of you a lot of pain writing all these lines but what I feel is worse :( ........ Sorry

hi pal I have been away that's why I have not got back to you I have just pm you my number so we can sort this out

Thank fcuk for that, you've saved him the shoe leather of walking to you :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1

Awww...I enjoyed the daily updates.....nope...not today....or today....or today....still nothing....etc etc. :laugh:

i only said to the missus this morning, that if crazydog doesnt get in touch with him today and i see a really sad story again i was going to send hi a replacement :yes: :yes:

thanks fcuk you got in touch :cheers: :cheers:

Awww...I enjoyed the daily updates.....nope...not today....or today....or today....still nothing....etc etc. :laugh:

i only said to the missus this morning, that if crazydog doesnt get in touch with him today and i see a really sad story again i was going to send hi a replacement :yes: :yes:

I was going to send money. :shok:

I was going to send money. :shok:

No rifle until now mate........I am still contacting CRAZYDOG09.........we still working to sort out this problem !!!!!! :( until today nothing mate

Edited by massa

hi pal I have been away that's why I have not got back to you I have just pm you my number so we can sort this out

Please can you send to me the tracking number? I will try to follow it here in cardiff post office???