A Good Members Collar Finished

Fook me.....

For the record.....this wasnt a 'for sale' post.... so by me saying about the keeper.....he wasnt losing any business... the collar was already sold :yes:

I dont jump in on feck all.....NEVER comment on his stuff...And to do so...might get me reported.....

I seen the same design a while ago on his post....and immediatley noticed the keeper, or lack of it....

Now after he has made a few of these...same design...i thought id mention it......

Call it what you will.... but a small adjustment to the design would mean it would last longer, and look better...in the long term.

I wish kittlerox the best with his new collar and ill probably see it some time in the future :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

made this collar for a member of thl this one i have lined with soft pig skin leather and with the collar being black used white thread  

Bad form publicly downing another mans gear on an open forum ... The fella obviously spends time and skill making his gear the same as anybody else on here does so why crab his wares .... Its a bad do

Sure it,ll look good on a Black and white whippet, it,ll no get curly cause I,m only going to use it for photographic purposes

Fook me.....

For the record.....this wasnt a 'for sale' post.... so by me saying about the keeper.....he wasnt losing any business... the collar was already sold :yes:

I dont jump in on feck all.....NEVER comment on his stuff...And to do so...might get me reported.....

I seen the same design a while ago on his post....and immediatley noticed the keeper, or lack of it....

Now after he has made a few of these...same design...i thought id mention it......

Call it what you will.... but a small adjustment to the design would mean it would last longer, and look better...in the long term.

I wish kittlerox the best with his new collar and ill probably see it some time in the future :thumbs:

why not just admit that you don't like the lad and took this as a chance to have a dig, then again maybe you were doing him a favour by pointing out the above :hmm: