Sign in to follow this  
the big chief

A Good Members Collar Finished

Fook me.....

For the record.....this wasnt a 'for sale' post.... so by me saying about the keeper.....he wasnt losing any business... the collar was already sold :yes:

I dont jump in on feck all.....NEVER comment on his stuff...And to do so...might get me reported.....

I seen the same design a while ago on his post....and immediatley noticed the keeper, or lack of it....

Now after he has made a few of these...same design...i thought id mention it......

Call it what you will.... but a small adjustment to the design would mean it would last longer, and look better...in the long term.

I wish kittlerox the best with his new collar and ill probably see it some time in the future :thumbs:

• Like 1

Fook me.....

For the record.....this wasnt a 'for sale' post.... so by me saying about the keeper.....he wasnt losing any business... the collar was already sold :yes:

I dont jump in on feck all.....NEVER comment on his stuff...And to do so...might get me reported.....

I seen the same design a while ago on his post....and immediatley noticed the keeper, or lack of it....

Now after he has made a few of these...same design...i thought id mention it......

Call it what you will.... but a small adjustment to the design would mean it would last longer, and look better...in the long term.

I wish kittlerox the best with his new collar and ill probably see it some time in the future :thumbs:

why not just admit that you don't like the lad and took this as a chance to have a dig, then again maybe you were doing him a favour by pointing out the above :hmm:

Though I can't see past my SS collars, it does look nice and I can't see The strap being an issue as it doesn't feed to much through the D. :thumbs: