A Good Members Collar Finished

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

made this collar for a member of thl this one i have lined with soft pig skin leather and with the collar being black used white thread  

Bad form publicly downing another mans gear on an open forum ... The fella obviously spends time and skill making his gear the same as anybody else on here does so why crab his wares .... Its a bad do

Sure it,ll look good on a Black and white whippet, it,ll no get curly cause I,m only going to use it for photographic purposes

Guest long-tail

nice but sure you will here the dog coming,wont the d-ring clang against the buckle,sure iv seen some you made with it opposite seems a better idea but then again i dont make them so what the f**k do i know,you do some good stuff though :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest long-tail

no it wont rattle as there is another bit of leather in the way to stop it doing just that my pal has had the same collar off me and doesn't rattle at all when his dog runs :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Sure it,ll look good on a Black and white whippet, it,ll no get curly cause I,m only going to use it for photographic purposes :D

Better get a cable tie then :laugh: Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

Sure it,ll look good on a Black and white whippet, it,ll no get curly cause I,m only going to use it for photographic purposes :D

Better get a cable tie then :laugh:

stop piking faults i could do the same with what you do but i dont this is not a thread to start arguing so don't try and start one thank you

Instead you just pm me, annoying me.....

.....without a keeper, that strap will be going west and will get worse the more the dog uses it.

Youve made a couple without the keeper.....be interesting to see what shape the strap is in now, after a wee while of use?

:bye: