just a dog dealer from the north lad.. turns up at shows and can have 25 dogs for sale.. all shite and never seen a days work.. do yourself a favour and shoot the dog then go back to southern ireland.. limerick cork or kerry. meet the proper irish terrier lads and they will give you top class working bred pups.... yes i said give... proper honest dog men dont sell other good dog men pups.. get in touch with me and i get you numbers of good honest dog men... dessie mackin just a dealer lad... you been warned..

he rang me up when my dogs were stolen and offered me a dog working-for nothing-seems a decent guy to me

these are the kind of answers im after, cheers mate

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he rang me up when my dogs were stolen and offered me a dog working-for nothing-seems a decent guy to me

Why southern Ireland Lowry,plenty off good terrier men all over Ireland and good terriers.

talking from bit of experance the man in question did have workers yrs ago and like some of the dog men went towards the show scene it kinda says it all when he was having a show in the middle of the

well what does he call working? all I know of the man is he bought a dog from down my way in south wales out and out show dog the dog had been on over 100 bitches and I was told that by the owner before dez bought it the dog was a white lakey type done well at shows dog named ben next time I seen dog was in countrymans weekly winning a show over in ireland with a different name why? I do not knowatb d4g

Couldn't say a througher word Lowry. How's things goin in Scotland 4 u

Did you end up finding a job over here Lowry or did you come out of the game?

got another job.. not that far from you at the morpeth...

>Couldn't say a througher word Lowry. How's things goin in Scotland 4 u

Did you end up finding a job over here Lowry or did you come out of the game?

• Like 1

talking from bit of experance the man in question did have workers yrs ago and like some of the dog men went towards the show scene

it kinda says it all when he was having a show in the middle of the hunting season maybe cause i dont go to many shows etc but i thoughht they were

more a summer thing when dogs were having much needed rest and your quarry rearing young!!

• Like 2

i was at a show a few year ago and he told me he breed my dog.he wonted to buy him back. still have him now. not a bad dog

he breeds and deals that many, so when he sees a smart white he tries to put his name on it. lol

i was at a show a few year ago and he told me he breed my dog.he wonted to buy him back. still have him now. not a bad dog

he breeds and deals that many, so when he sees a smart white he tries to put his name on it. lol

I find dezzy ok,,, if you take all he says with a pinch of salt. that goes for most people in the terrier world. plus if you don't now the breeding behind your own terrier a bit of research first would answer all .