• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he rang me up when my dogs were stolen and offered me a dog working-for nothing-seems a decent guy to me

Why southern Ireland Lowry,plenty off good terrier men all over Ireland and good terriers.

talking from bit of experance the man in question did have workers yrs ago and like some of the dog men went towards the show scene it kinda says it all when he was having a show in the middle of the

just a dog dealer from the north lad.. turns up at shows and can have 25 dogs for sale.. all shite and never seen a days work.. do yourself a favour and shoot the dog then go back to southern ireland.. limerick cork or kerry. meet the proper irish terrier lads and they will give you top class working bred pups.... yes i said give... proper honest dog men dont sell other good dog men pups.. get in touch with me and i get you numbers of good honest dog men... dessie mackin just a dealer lad... you been warned..

• Like 1

just a dog dealer from the north lad.. turns up at shows and can have 25 dogs for sale.. all shite and never seen a days work.. do yourself a favour and shoot the dog then go back to southern ireland.. limerick cork or kerry. meet the proper irish terrier lads and they will give you top class working bred pups.... yes i said give... proper honest dog men dont sell other good dog men pups.. get in touch with me and i get you numbers of good honest dog men... dessie mackin just a dealer lad... you been warned..

Why southern Ireland Lowry,plenty off good terrier men all over Ireland and good terriers.

• Like 5

cheers for the reply mate, i had heard that there wasnt many people with a good work about him, at the end of the day my dog works rats and does a little bushing but now spends most of his time on the couch after a run in with a bull x, when i got him he was a shivering wreck who wouldnt even look at a rat, a little work and he came ok, had him on a dig to watch and he wasnt intrested, i do want to do a digging eventualy and will get a dog bred fot the job but need a some more hands on experiance 1st, i was told when i took the dog on he was from show stuff

why come on looking info on a dog when you were told it was bred from show dogs plus you only want it for rats and bushing hardly going to make much difference ! what were you hoping to be told it can talk like a parrot and clean its own kennell.

• Like 1

is there a problem with wanting to know its parents history, ive been told alot of things and just wanted info on the guys dogs, ive been told alot of things about the man and his dogs and asked for peoples opinions, im happy with my dog and never stated otherwise, i have tried contacting the guy to find out weather he was bred for show like i was told or weather he was from working stuff that i was also told, are you the guy i need to speak to?

• Like 1

well it wasnt a pointless question was it! i would like to know the background of my dog and opinions people have n the mans dogs, if you didnt have the answers i was after waht was the point in commenting, i thought mabey with the username you use you were the guy i needed to speak to, but if not please dont comment again as im after answers not stupid comments

he rang me up when my dogs were stolen and offered me a dog working-for nothing-seems a decent guy to me

• Like 5