East End Gangsters

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

Has anyone seen a documentary called "The End"

That features Danny Woolard, Vic Dark and a few other people......all came across very well, no silly talk.

It's a good watch

The bits I liked most was Alan Mortlock and Jimmy tibbs talking about their faith, Jimmy Tibbs said a very sensible thing along the lines of " The Lord said to me, you think your tough?.......I will show you how tough your are"

I get that, I really do

Edited by WILF

That features Danny Woolard, Vic Dark and a few other people......all came across very well, no silly talk.

It's a good watch

The bits I liked most was Alan Mortlock and Jimmy tibbs talking about their faith, Jimmy Tibbs said a very sensible thing along the lines of " The Lord said to me, you think your tough?.......I will show you how tough your are"

I get that, I really do

Jimmy Tibbs is very deep these days.....interesting to listen to ( for 4 minutes ) :D ...but best to keep things simple with him and just stick to boxing talk nowadays !...........As for that Vic Dark character,what a toby he is !..........just dont mention his ears :whistling:

• Like 1

i have met vick dark seems a nice enough bloke.the east end lads i have met are top of the bill friendly blokes.they don't like being called gangsters,Getters is the prefered term,and you gotter be Staunch like nart i mean lol

You prat :laugh: ......Dont get all lemon Peter just cos you can jump in a sherbet and fool the driver with a micky mouse cockney accent..........your still a dosey Geordie however well you can hide the accent :thumbs:

It's a good watch

I get that, I really do

Jimmy Tibbs is very deep these days.....interesting to listen to ( for 4 minutes ) :D ...but best to keep things simple with him and just stick to boxing talk nowadays !...........As for that Vic Dark character,what a toby he is !..........just dont mention his ears :whistling:

You won't be going to any meetings with JT any time soon then I take it ! :)

It's a good watch

I get that, I really do

You won't be going to any meetings with JT any time soon then I take it ! :)

Well you know them tickets i promised you.........they are off of him,but if you want them..................................you can collect them ! :laugh:

• Like 1

Ha that's funny Gnasher - like Ronnie Kray would listened to someone trying to put a stop to to his deviant boy thing???? Doubt it - didn't he pop Cornell for calling him a "fat poof" - it seems to be accepted as fact that RK had a penchant for boys!!!! :thumbs:

If you look at it logically instead of the film/malicious gossip etc.........the Krays employed hard " take no shit " type of men.....big strong men who were respected and feared in equal measures....... are we to believe they were so fearful of a couple of 5 ft 10 inch brothers that they would turn a blind eye to them being paedophiles ?......That respected people like Freddie Foreman or the Lambrianous were too petrified of 2 brothers to say " no thats wrong "..........you think hard uncompromising men would be ok working with and for kiddly fiddlers ?...........I think sometimes stories and the way characters are portrayed can become so exaggerated sometimes the reality is lost and you end up just having to use common sense.

Lets use common sense.Do you think he would be bragging about it.And do you think the kids would have the bottle to go to the police.?

:laugh::laugh: Hero,s.....is that aimed at me....

My hero,s are from a very different world to them mate................but i do take an interest in well known folk from the next street !........Im protective of me and mine..............the rest make no odds other than interesting conversation.

Lets use common sense.Do you think he would be bragging about it.And do you think the kids would have the bottle to go to the police.?

So he didnt brag about it......and the police didnt know about it............................but the rest of the entire world knows about it !.....Use your filbert mate !

He,s gone from being a fat poof to a paedophile since he,s been dead :D

So he didnt brag about it......and the police didnt know about it............................but the rest of the entire world knows about it !.....Use your filbert mate !

He,s gone from being a fat poof to a paedophile since he,s been dead :D

You mean like jimmy savile. :laugh: