East End Gangsters

I really cant see how anyone can have anything good to say about the Krays.Just a pair of queer nonces.

I was under the impression a nonce was someone who abused kids.........benders having consenting sex makes me feel as sick as the next man but to compare it to child rape is just daft !

As for anything good to say.....ive got more respect for a couple of skint young lads going out getting money any which way ............than ive got for a couple of skint young lads sitting on their arse waiting for a dole cheque every week!.............But then i spose it depends how you look at it lifes easy if your skint these days it wasnt then.

the thing with the krays is that they did make money stepping on the little people ,the family men,that grafted for there familys,and if you did,nt pay them there protection money,they would trash your shop, pub ,club or whattever i find it,hard to have respect for people that bully and intimidate normal hard working people,and as for the krays only picking on wrong uns is total bollocks,they realy did,nt discriminate

Edited by greg64

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the whole gangster thing as it sits now. The goverment simply hammered them into the ground end of story, then took notice and made life easier removing poverty of that level with NHS DSS etc easy streetfor all, hence us never seeing the like sof the italian mafia, again born out of real poverty, see its the poverty that makes the gangster , nowadays its all guns and coke xfactor gangsters, shame they even more dangerous cos the got no pride or aspiration.....its the ones coming in from the poorer countries they the ones top worry about, a few daft white kids playing tu pac ove ra half ounce of ganja wont worry your average serb war criminal

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 8

Do you know for 100% fact they didnt?

No......but to use such a word as " nonce " you better believe im going to have to be 110% sure before i use it as i know and understand the consequences of getting it wrong !............Some people dont mind throwing serious words around based on heresay.

I tend to go with common sense and the words of literally hundreds of people of that exact era in that exact area my own father included that ive heard say they had no idea at all about any sort of " noncing "...........they say yes Ronnie liked young boys.............but its funny how over the generations the age of these young boys seems to get lower and lower...............The Krays popularity and interest is 100 times today what it was when they was around.......growing up round the east end they wasnt really spoken about yes you knew who they were and what they were about but nothing near the infatuation people have with them now...........and for that reason stories are changed,swapped and plain made up nobody can say one way or the other so it becomes a cheap shot at people not here to defend themself.

What makes me laugh is how people today can call them paedophiles where apparently according to people like you big tough men back then were too frightened to say it.........i guess todays society is just that much tougher !

• Like 1

dont know what happened to the above post but the last 4 lines were my comments and not gnashers ,sorry about that

Greg what you say is true in many ways.............but we are talking about a very rough part of the east end of London not stockbroker belt Surrey.............if you could ask 100 normal everyday families if they would rather be back in 60,s Bethnal Green or todays Bethnal Green i guarentee you the vast majority would prefer the 60,s...........so things couldnt of been that bad could they.

• Like 1

The over riding thing I get from this thread is that folk are trying to " understand" what makes these blokes do what they......the fact is, there is nothing to understand.

Why does anybody fall into any job?

no one wants to understand why a brick layer lays bricks or a painter paints walls, why a bloke buys and sells things or owns a fruit stall......it's just the job, it's a way of earning money.

The krays had sex with and pimped under age boys to MP's regardless of what else they did or achieved threw violence, murder and intimidation! IMO they deserve the title of nonce. As far as Iam concerned they are in the same catergory as Jimmy savile.

You know for 100% fact the krays had sex with children ?.....if your not being swayed by films or malicious gossip etc then wow you must of been at the heart of the inner circle to know that information.....and if you was why didnt you stop it !

No and do you know for 100% they did not? it seems to be an accepted fact they did. You have your opinion I have mine which you wont change so lets agree to disagree.

No......but to use such a word as " nonce " you better believe im going to have to be 110% sure before i use it as i know and understand the consequences of getting it wrong !............Some people dont mind throwing serious words around based on heresay.

I tend to go with common sense and the words of literally hundreds of people of that exact era in that exact area my own father included that ive heard say they had no idea at all about any sort of " noncing "...........they say yes Ronnie liked young boys.............but its funny how over the generations the age of these young boys seems to get lower and lower...............The Krays popularity and interest is 100 times today what it was when they was around.......growing up round the east end they wasnt really spoken about yes you knew who they were and what they were about but nothing near the infatuation people have with them now...........and for that reason stories are changed,swapped and plain made up nobody can say one way or the other so it becomes a cheap shot at people not here to defend themself.

What makes me laugh is how people today can call them paedophiles where apparently according to people like you big tough men back then were too frightened to say it.........i guess todays society is just that much tougher !

Fair point but i wasnt the guy who said they were nonce's nor did i ever say im a tuff guy :thumbs: i was just wondering if or why you knew either way.i couldnt really care less :tongue2:

f****n' hell Wilf, have you beeen taking " sensible pills"

Cheers, D.

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv.

The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a load of shit bags, mixing with the dregs of society to a greater or lesser ecstent, getting your home turned over at any time of the day or night while your wife and kids are in the house by a load of cozzas who are sadistic b*****ds

All this "only hurt their own" is nonsense, violence will be done to whoever is in line for it without distinction

Its a "bully" mentality, as the most villiany carries the unspoken threat of violence in some form.

Frank Fraser is a prick!......he is the type that always talked big about dead men but didnt have the bollocks to say things when they were alive

He was part of a gang in the 60s that threw their weight about like most gangs do until thet got ironed out in a little club in Catford by a few lads who were not intimidated.......he has made a living off that ever since.

As for throwing young lads out of clubs, well from what I have seen there are a couple of ways of going about it, I have seen experienced door staff do firm but fair, proffesional extractions and I have also seen half a dozen 17 stone men round a 10 stone lad kicking him to a pulp

Some people just went down the road of villiany due to circumstances and others choose it out of some misplaced idea that its "glamorous".........as I said, there aint much glamour shitting in a bucket for 20 years with a smakhead sharing the bunk!!

Men earn "Respect" by being nice men and conducting themselves right, the rest, well most people dont give a monkeys if they live or die

Better to be skint and working your mundane job, just getting by and having time to enjoy your family, your friends and your life.

Not for me a life of crime I am afraid, money cant buy the fact that I get to take my kids to school every morning :thumbs:

Your right there Gnash About Legends/myths becoming Bigger as Time Goes On . . Look at The People Fasinated by Jack The Ripper !! I should know I'm 1 off Them lol . . Went on a Jack The Ripper Tour One Night and that was me Hooked on The Myth !

I think as Articgun touched on in a previous post we are starting to see real gangsters and " gangs" in this country now, but they aren't English... The Eastern Europeans know a bit about organised crime, people trafficking, prostitution, drugs, weapons they seem to be behind a lot of it now.... Even down here in quiet Devon lol... The krays in my mind were proper gangsters, I would say the only real gangsters in this country now are foreign...

• Like 2