East End Gangsters

I really cant see how anyone can have anything good to say about the Krays.Just a pair of queer nonces.

I was under the impression a nonce was someone who abused kids.........benders having consenting sex makes me feel as sick as the next man but to compare it to child rape is just daft !

As for anything good to say.....ive got more respect for a couple of skint young lads going out getting money any which way ............than ive got for a couple of skint young lads sitting on their arse waiting for a dole cheque every week!.............But then i spose it depends how you look at it lifes easy if your skint these days it wasnt then.

• Like 1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

I really cant see how anyone can have anything good to say about the Krays.Just a pair of queer nonces.

I was under the impression a nonce was someone who abused kids.........benders having consenting sex makes me feel as sick as the next man but to compare it to child rape is just daft !

As for anything good to say.....ive got more respect for a couple of skint young lads going out getting money any which way ............than ive got for a couple of skint young lads sitting on their arse waiting for a dole cheque every week!.............But then i spose it depends how you look at it lifes easy if your skint these days it wasnt then.

Not really Gnash , now a days it's more Likely an O.A.P Getting Turned Over. . . Or Some Other Vunrable Person Being Robbed , the Days off Respecting Certain Members Off Community's I.e. Women , Children & The Old Went Out the Window a Couple Off Generations Ago Sadly .
  • Like 2

Not really Gnash , now a days it's more Likely an O.A.P Getting Turned Over. . . Or Some Other Vunrable Person Being Robbed , the Days off Respecting Certain Members Off Community's I.e. Women , Children & The Old Went Out the Window a Couple Off Generations Ago Sadly .

think that has alot to do with the heroine now no respect for anything

its because theyve got guns and arnt scared of names no more

lad who went to our school never did sports/ studious type kept himself to himself came from the posh end --- ended up bit of a lad ran the doors a dodgey gym had burger stalls all over town ... went from nothing aged 16 to someone who was feared by the time he was in his early 20s .. millionare now from building up and selling a double glazing company .i .have a chat with him at the dogs and i still cant see where or how he did it .. :hmm:

Only people with money say its easy being skint these days gnasher

If you cant get a job,cant afford to eat and clothe yourself these days you can run down the social............................you couldnt then.

Theres a famous old East End saying " If you cant sing and dance you fight or kick a ball.....................and if you cant do that your a criminal "

In other words,getting money through crime wasnt a " career choice " back then like it is today.

I agree I was brought up along the same liines. There are folks who are skint tho and willing to graft or sit without rather than turn to crime. I can't help admire them folks. I ain't made of that stuff id do whatever it takes to provide for mine. But I know folk who are genuinly skint and I don't think they find it easy

Just about everyone in this wee city I reside in, is a gangster (wannabee) or a footballers wife (wannabee) :laugh:

Thing that makes me laugh, they dont tried to hide it from anyone, lad I knew, set up a little business, and got raided after 3weeks !! Now THATS fast!

all this gangster talk boils down to intimidation and praying on weaker people (bullying). being ruthless and violent to weaker people to make yourself a name isn't admirable. unfortunately society and the media seems to glorify these types of ar**holes which is probably why the youth of today model themselves on these types of people, hopefully there will be a point when they grow up otherwise tomorrows social world will be ten times more sh*gged than it is now :blink: the drugs havent helped either mind, i work my b*locks off all week to pay my van insurance when a mate of mine drives round in a flash bmw because he sells ganja, he wont be able to drive the beemer when hes doing 5 years in bird though :thumbs:

• Like 1

I agree I was brought up along the same liines. There are folks who are skint tho and willing to graft or sit without rather than turn to crime. I can't help admire them folks. I ain't made of that stuff id do whatever it takes to provide for mine. But I know folk who are genuinly skint and I don't think they find it easy

I dont think you can compare the poverty and conditions of being skint in post war London to being skint today though mate.

i dont rate the british so called gangsters in money terms that is,they have made pennies compared to the likes of the mobs in america people like capone making millions in 1930!!people like sammy the bull loaded with cash and henry hill both informants in the end but made serious amounts of cash.and were running rackets all over.

were they all go wrong is the violence this is what gets them the time ect.

im all for anyone making money what ever you have to do to get it do it ,if you can get away with it do it!

we get robbed everyday we exit the house so not just yer average guy is at it

a good read is parallel lives, the lad in it called Lee Duffy hes dead now died by the sword but his name still rings about in

middlesbrough to this day everyone knew him,spoke to a bird from there on holliday in 2004 said you heard of lee duffy she said yeah the duffer and smiled .

you want to make money there ways to do it without violence you just have to be smart and willing to take a risk.

me myself im a self employed landscaper born to graft. :laugh: and just walk me dogs

The krays had sex with and pimped under age boys to MP's regardless of what else they did or achieved threw violence, murder and intimidation! IMO they deserve the title of nonce. As far as Iam concerned they are in the same catergory as Jimmy savile.

Edited by C Hall

when I was a kid in the 50s I lived for long periods on the estate where my grandparents lived/worked , it was a sporting estate in every sense ,shooting ,hunting, and coursing and the boss even had race horses. In those days if you lived at a place like this you were like a member of a big family, we used to have xmas parties, bonfire night parties, in fact anything for a piss up , one year the gaffer had a hoss running at Epsom and he sent us all down in a coach for a day out ,his hoss romped home and he must have given the bookies a tanning because he took us all for dinner in a big tent on the course, we all had steaks and mam had a glass of champagne, after dinner a trainer who knew the gaffer brought some folk over to meet us they were Alma Cogan ,Freddy Mills and Albert Dimes, I had heard of freddy Mills but not the other two , that's my gangster story ,a brilliant day out and nobody got hurt except the bookies.

• Like 6

The krays had sex with and pimped under age boys to MP's regardless of what else they did or achieved threw violence, murder and intimidation! IMO they deserve the title of nonce. As far as Iam concerned they are in the same catergory as Jimmy savile.

i must admit there gayness made me sick to the bone.i liked the methods they made money and there suits but thats it lol

• Like 1