Fowling Clubs Boston Area ?

• 2 weeks later...

holbeach and district wildfowlers mate I've just joined couple of mile more down the a17

Probably see you on sheps on "1st" then, did they tell you the rule about newbies buying breakfast for fowlers on the 1st after the morning flight ? :hmm::laugh:

holbeach and district wildfowlers mate I've just joined couple of mile more down the a17

Probably see you on sheps on "1st" then, did they tell you the rule about newbies buying breakfast for fowlers on the 1st after the morning flight ? :hmm::laugh:

Don't listen to Harry he'll order extra sausages while your backs turned :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Don't listen to Harry he'll order extra sausages while your backs turned :laugh: :laugh:

Ayup pal how are you getting on? Dont tell him that otherwise he might not turn up, only a couple of sausages for the ping pong :laugh:

I hope to see you both down sheps again some time :bye:

Regards

Hcc

Ayup pal how are you getting on? Dont tell him that otherwise he might not turn up, only a couple of sausages for the ping pong :laugh:

Regards

Hcc

It's not the ones that don't turn up it's the ones that turn up and go missing on the wash you have to worry about :laugh:

Won't be long before it'll be time to brush the waders down and hopefully meet up with you, remember what we said if you want a trip down nearer guys head let us know

ATB

Seeker.:thumbs:

Regards

Hcc

It's not the ones that don't turn up it's the ones that turn up and go missing on the wash you have to worry about :laugh:

Won't be long before it'll be time to brush the waders down and hopefully meet up with you, remember what we said if you want a trip down nearer guys head let us know

ATB

Seeker. :thumbs:

That sounds good mate I will be in touch after I have had my breakfast on 1st ;)

Ping pong will look forward to it :thumbs:

Regards

Hcc

Ahh the esteemed mr catcat, how the devil are you? yes we will be happy to welcome you to one of our muddy holes next season mate,how is our mutual freind doing I havent seen much of him lately,still missing his fair share I expect?

Hello mate how are you keeping

He was supposed to turn up at a work party last Saturday to clean the pheasant pens out but "she" wouldnt let him, dont say owt to him though he gets a bit touchy :laugh:

Regards

Hcc