Are There Different Nite Masters

72 you know what these lines and grids are surely?

yes i know what they are . just wanting to know what other peoples units were like . are they all different? . can you order a particular one?. was i just lucky to get one thats clear?

>72 you know what these lines and grids are surely?

yes i know what they are . just wanting to know what other peoples units were like . are they all different? . can you order a particular one?. was i just lucky to get one thats clear?

Hi 72 i have the NM800ir and it as a big black line down the center on full spot, i have to take it off full spot for the black line to go away so it is more on flood than spot but it was the same on lardys video about the nm800

Guest scramble

>72 you know what these lines and grids are surely?

They will all go clear. :yes: it just means the aspheric and LED are at the correct focal length to see the die in the LED. now thats fully focused.

We dont want them fully focused or you get the dirty image ie black line or grids. Moving the LED even a few points of a millimetre forward will make all the difference. The NM800 is fitted with the same LED so the fact some have a thick line or others a grid, IMO is just differences in tolerances in the manufacturing process, have a play around with it and you'll get a nice clean image. :thumbs:

>>72 you know what these lines and grids are s

urely?lockquote>

They will all go clear. :yes: it just means the aspheric and LED are at the correct focal length to see the die in the LED. now thats fully focused.

We dont want them fully focused or you get the dirty image ie black line or grids. Moving the LED even a few points of a millimetre forward will make all the difference. The NM800 is fitted with the same LED so the fact some have a thick line or others a grid, IMO is just differences in tolerances in the manufacturing process, have a play around with it and you'll get a nice clean image. :thumbs:

>>72 you know what these lines and grids are s

urely?lockquote>

the one i have is not the same as my mates if you take the lens out you can see there not. and they give a different beam this is why i asked are there different ones

Edited by 72line per
Guest scramble

I was under the impression that the NM800ir used an 850nm oslon black LED. maybe there's been a change? i know there's a more efficient oslon coming to market, could this be it i wonder. :hmm:

Guest scramble

These units bodys are obviously different, probably due to finding a body at a better price or the other model being discontinued. as long as the LED's are the same, same size lens and the same back focal length achieved then there should be no change in performance. :thumbs:

You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread? :hmm:

no mate just wont to know wots [BANNED TEXT] . if you buy one now witch one will you get .

You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread? :hmm:

You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread? :hmm:we have 5 nite masters between us thats just short of a grand. i have also told loads of people to buy them which they have. now getting people asking why there diffrent thats why i asked. if somthing is good i tell people. probably made nite master loads of cash. but cant get the answer

no mate just wont to know wots [bANNED TEXT] . if you buy one now witch one will you get .

>You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread? :hmm: