8 Very Nice Pups

If the warning light is staying on then there has to be a fault code stored, if it's flashing then it's generic, it knows there's something wrong but cannot tell what it is. :thumbs:

yes ross i know , but !! it says no faults recorded , so we cant get light off , but it's performance is perfect, it couild be the cat itself

Get the black marker oot the and colour it in!! :laugh:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dam and pups   Some of the pups. Wee beauties!!   soft spot for merles so this is a topper!

picture of the sire to the pup,s

Good luck to your mate that sounds decent cross

Pups looking in great nic den a would keep them all if a could wish in ma life away again love bringing a pup on happy times again

me too davie canna wait till i get black bitch, she be a cracker , everyone that is lucky to get one, wont be disappointed

well went to see my pups today, shock horror, the size of them is incredible, there was also another pup, born after the dew claws were removed on the day of there birth, even dave never noticed, understandable though, as the mum has them huddled so tight into her, pics to follow, as soon as i txt them to ross lol

Pictures of pups as per text, looking grand. :thumbs:WestLothian-20130404-00261_zps64531845.jWestLothian-20130404-00255_zps991d79c5.jWestLothian-20130404-00256_zpsf85b4dc5.jWestLothian-20130404-00259_zps7f0c6fa2.jWestLothian-20130404-00262_zpsf54bb817.j

cheers ross , nae complaints with them ross , they all doing great

Still liking that merle bitch also like 3rd picture 1st & 3rd pup if that makes sense? :laugh: