Full Time Job Opportunities For Class 1 & 2 Drivers In S & Sw!!!

Due to rapidly expanding commercial driver business (founded in 2002) there are vacancies for Class 1 & 2 drivers who are based in Hampshire, Dorset, Devon, South Wiltshire and South Somerset.

It's NOT an agency. This is full time employment with a salary 12 months of the year (inc holidays). You're not tied to a rota, you work hours to suit you, are provided with work wear.

The boss is cool. Straight talking and considerate - which most lorry drivers will know is pretty rare!! ;)

If you're interested, or know someone who may be, please PM me on here and i will give you more details. :D

hi mate i know loads of drivers who currently along with myself are pissed off with our current employer (). which company are these vacancies with and whats the pay like? i can spread the word!

Edited by night worker
  • Like 1

Hi there!

I would rather not say the name of the company on here (antis), but he's the best boss in the world!!

The pay is above average for what drivers normally get. And you get looked after, which isn't the norm.

You would work for us, and get paid by us, and then get hired out to other companies who need drivers. This can be short term stuff (one of their own drivers has gone sick/gone on holiday) or it can be long term contracts.

If you are seriously interested then PM me and we can have a more detailed chat & I can give you the details of the website/FB page and you and your mates can have a proper look.