Recent Ns50 Purchase

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah got my pay cheque from NS this morning come through. Are you my postman Scramble? How did you know I get paid £400 a month to mislead not so wise people as you?

As I said Scramble.   When my integrity is questioned, not the kit its self I will have a say just as you do on alot if NV topics mate.

Flippen ek, this is getting a bit wild, I run the NS200, on rimfires and Centrefires with longer barrels and bigger mods on than most of you guys and don't have any issue with Flare.   I am not sugg

Guest scramble

Pink,

Dont jump to negative conclusions so quick.

As I said getting the screen higher up and more forward helps me shoot the rifle better from the sitting position off my bipod while reducing any ir flare if your silencer and barrel is really long.

I have stated that many many times.

If you are getting ir flare try using a sun shade.

Team wild dont raise their NS unit up as many many other users dont either.

Si.

si get off your high horse all i said was is that way you had done it that way, you have never said it was to reducs ir flare so way every time the ns comes into it you come in like a mad dog have you got some thing to do with it because it looks that way

It just one of those things when your paid to promote a product :yes:

Pink,

As I said getting the screen higher up and more forward helps me shoot the rifle better from the sitting position off my bipod while reducing any ir flare if your silencer and barrel is really long.

Si.

si get off your high horse all i said was is that way you had done it that way, you have never said it was to reducs ir flare so way every time the ns comes into it you come in like a mad dog have you got some thing to do with it because it looks that way

Hi scramble my point is if this is what is wrong they should come with it when you buy one, not have to go and make some thing for it ot work its like going and buying a car and them saying if you wont it to work you need to make some wheels for it a lot of lads look on youtube to see what is good or not good and i for one just think they are being mislead at times what is best for there money This is just what i think i no i am going to get slaged for this but so what

Pink,

Si.

Yeah got my pay cheque from NS this morning come through. Are you my postman Scramble? How did you know I get paid £400 a month to mislead not so wise people as you?

• Like 1

Si wind your neck in, it wasnt a dig i was merely stating you are paid (NS are your sponsor are they not)? to promote these products.

Scramble wind your neck in!

We have no financial sponsor from nite site, we have a unit on long term lone!

And as one of my friends say " it's gods honest truth! "

Guest scramble

Si wind your neck in, it wasnt a dig i was merely stating you are paid (NS are your sponsor are they not)? to promote these products.

Scramble wind your neck in!

We have no financial sponsor from nite site, we have a unit on long term lone!

And as one of my friends say " it's gods honest trut

You received a unit from NS as way of "payment" to promote their product. If said unit breaks they will replace immediately FOC. No one cares if your sponsored by any company to promote a product, its business. The lad was asking why Si jumps all over any NS thread.

time for an impartial input...

i dont give a hoot eather way on any desisions, i veiw it as it is...i've never seen zini promote anything...he sais here it is, it looks like that, and look what it does...wow that is as far as yu can go 'impartialy' lolol..come on guys fairs fair lol.

spades a spade..cant dig with a shovel...

edit in..ahhh yes he does 'promote' safe responcable shooting... :laugh: :laugh: gawd he sooo naughty lmao!!

Edited by ghillies

Flippen ek, this is getting a bit wild, I run the NS200, on rimfires and Centrefires with longer barrels and bigger mods on than most of you guys and don't have any issue with Flare.

I am not suggesting the NS is perfect, but this issue is well known on lamping kits and there are load of options to try IF you are having a problem.

So lets not point it all at the NS! :thumbs:

• Like 1

i got the recoding lead this morning for the ns 200 i will be showing some footage shortly on all my guns . from short range on air rifle to long range on my 223. i also got the n550 to show and the sniper cam

Edited by 72line per
Guest scramble

As I said Scramble.

When my integrity is questioned, not the kit its self I will have a say just as you do on alot if NV topics mate.

Si i was not in any way questioning your integrity, if thats how it came across then i apologise. im not here to start an argument. and to be honest if you've only been given an NS200 unit then your being had in my eyes :yes: i hope they paid at least 50% towards that lawmate you got?? at the end of the day your vids on youtube using that will be top quality. :thumbs:

SCRAMBLE

• Like 1
Guest scramble

Flippen ek, this is getting a bit wild, I run the NS200, on rimfires and Centrefires with longer barrels and bigger mods on than most of you guys and don't have any issue with Flare.

I am not suggesting the NS is perfect, but this issue is well known on lamping kits and there are load of options to try IF you are having a problem.

Deker what are you doing different from everyone else then mate? with the standard NS mount and a large mod you will in 99% of set ups get IR flare. IR flare from a moderator is common in most systems, commercial or home built its one of those things we need to get around. :yes:

SCRAMBLE

Deker what are you doing different from everyone else then mate? with the standard NS mount and a large mod you will in 99% of set ups get IR flare. IR flare from a moderator is common in most systems, commercial or home built its one of those things we need to get around. :yes:

SCRAMBLE

No specific measures, but...................

Sunshade perhaps, standard on all my scopes, solved historical problems with lamping kits and no problems with NS.

There are many options to try and resolve any issue anyone may have with flare on a NS, which, as far as I can see are the same as the options for a lamping kit, but easier!

I'm struggling with this 99% having problems just the same! :thumbs:

What the F**k how has this thread gone from one of our own a shooter asking for help, as a new NiteSite owner. At the start we as forum members started giving help, with one member asking "is that why Si did this" then another putting his point by saying "if they knew this was a problem why sell".

From there on it has fallen into a mud slinging contest. Sure Si and Davy are sponsored by NiteSite and with that they get some privilege from the company. The company recognise that they both know what they are talking about and have some very impressive viewing numbers, so for the small outlay of ins Si's words "loan" them a NiteSite 200. Neither Si or Davy are on commission from NiteSite I would of thought for the simple reason that NiteSite have no way of accounting for sales from them.

There are other companies who have sponsored other shooters, now whether it was the shooters who approached the company or the other way round. The one thing for certain is that if it was not of a help to the company then the company would not have gone for the idea.

If I can make a suggestion for the future, if we do not want or expect members to reply then don't use their name or even imply who. We all have people in our worlds that we listen too and or even ask for their opinion. So if I want help or their opinion I will either talk to them or if not that then I will personally message them. The friends who I care about their opinion on matters are a small number and most know that they are special to me.

• Like 1