Big Powerful Bitches

j dog wat way is that big dog bred nice big stamp of a dog any good on the big ears

Cheers bud he's deer grey x saluki bull grey he is a great rabbit dog ferreting and lamping . and yeah he can take big rabbits to a decent standard not as well as my other dogs but I'm sure pre ban he'd have been top notch on fox ;):thumbs:
he looks a real nice animal, fit and well kept

Thank you mate :) I was out jogging him In those pics lol had me fooked haha :thumbs:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh go on then,..

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12

Just so everyone's clear, this ain't one of those long drawn out for sale threads.....IF it ever happens no one will ever know except the people concerned   I simply wanted to get an idea about what

Posted Images

Surprised you asked on here wilf , it would be like walking round a show asking there

I knew there would be a bit of wheat and a bit of chaf matey, we all know who the good lads are ;)

Edited by WILF

So what can a 30 incher do that a 26 incher can't?

There are some jobs that full size dog of 29+ can do much better than a smaller dog but an open forum isn't the place to discuss this.

Keep saying it and 1 day you may actually believe it. Pm me if you prefer id like to see these full sized dogs do so well whe. compared to a not full size dog haha full sized that's a hoot

There are some jobs that full size dog of 29+ can do much better than a smaller dog but an open forum isn't the place to discuss this.

Keep saying it and 1 day you may actually believe it. Pm me if you prefer id like to see these full sized dogs do so well whe. compared to a not full size dog haha full sized that's a hoot

Edited, life's too short .

Edited by Lost Generation

Edited, life's too short .

So are my dogs haha