Big Powerful Bitches

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh go on then,..

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12

Just so everyone's clear, this ain't one of those long drawn out for sale threads.....IF it ever happens no one will ever know except the people concerned   I simply wanted to get an idea about what

Posted Images

You know what you want out of the dog wilf because you got it in yours, if the sister to him is just as good then why not?
imo you have alot more chance of repeating what you got than going to something thats not from the same family.. i like
to see a inbred line of dogs but maybe you dont?

Listen to the yank lol i know they shag there own sisters over there but he does know what hes talking about :laugh:

If my sis was a hotty I might would try it. Anyhow, them dogs he is on about aint bred tight at all so why not throw em together and see what happens. Might be the best breeding he has ever made in his life.

• Like 6

699.jpg

grea grand dam of dog above,,,deer/gre x pure saluki

coursingpics018.jpg

dam of fuji's swif,,,gand daugher of faw bich above

pic44.jpg.

pics for folk who waned 2 see big biches

How that bottom 1 bred looks very sim to my brothers old dog wich is saluki/collie/grey nice sort that

sal/gra,,, line bred,,,off captin,, grand dam above,,deer/gra,,,x pure saluki,,,, no collie in her

• Like 1

Afriend of mine sold on a bitch he had a reluctant sale it was to a lad in liverpool shes a brindle bitch 26"tts very very solid bitch and a very good bitch one of the best fox dogs iv ever had the grace to see go.you were always guaranteed a good night if she was there.i was told the lad who bought her has stayed in touch and is over the moon with her.

Couple of my bitch, she is a pretty strong and sold build.

9DB95ABE-01A4-401D-AF6E-06F1BF5FAB21-215

7B274C45-7156-4018-BFC1-45F34FCD4D7F-473

14630DF1-524E-44C9-B463-C2475643ED6B-564

She's 24" and the black dog in the last picture is my mates 3/4 grey 1/4 bull 26" and I am putting him over her this year I think.

Gaz

why? what are you hoping to get out the breeding,

sure in one of your posts you said when she was worked hard she didnt perform the best then the next thing is she as a broken toe .. id be looking to buy a pup in than breed out of her

Because I want a pup out of her. The lad who's dog it is wants a pup out of them and 2 other lads who've seen her work want a pup out of her.

The post you are referring to was 1 bad night she had when she only picked 2 up despite running well.

• Like 1

Got a bitch here 1/4 bull 1/4 whippet 1/2 grey that looks like a 3/8 5/8 bull grey she's 24 tts runs at 57- 60 lbs and is shapeing up to be a good honest bitch has put some game to bed for her age and has made some bigger dogs look silly at times ! Atb rj and I've seen gazs bitch run aswell on a few nights out she's as honest as the day is long nothing wrong with her IMO atb rj

post-51717-0-34664100-1363895278_thumb.jpg

Edited by ruby jet
  • Like 3

my bitch although shes just gone 9 months old she is a strong bitch,but very agile with it ,does,nt run like a bus. :laugh:

Unusual lookin dog how it bred is it saluki/bull/grey or am I mile away lol

DSCF0039_zpsbd3a8190.jpg

shes off a long line of bullxlurchers mate ,but on her sires side there is a dash of saluki in his make up,