(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

You shallow bitch.... :censored:
:laugh: you'd be the same. If I said I was gay, what would you think big bhoy :laugh:
Honestly i wouldn't give a flying f**k. Years ago i did....used to think if any my mates turned out gay then i would never speak to them again but really when you grow up you begin to think differently. Would i like to hear how you got pumped aff yer boyfriend at the weekend, NO!!! But it wouldn't bother me if you were gay. Oh and dont be kissing and shit infront of me either.....but to be fair i find even a man and a woman kissing in public is a bit strange. Only lesbo's should be allowed to kiss in public....and if they drop a cheb out in mid passion all the better.... :D

Yer haw maws you wouldn't give a f**k, you'd be giving me it tight on here, I know I would be if it was you :laugh: I see gays as weak. Too weak in the mind to be able to have the confidence to attract the opposite sex so they target friends, same sex where its easier for them to talk to. Same with pedos, fat ugly b*****ds who are too ugly to get a woman :)

"Gays are like Peados!!"...................... :laugh:

Of course i'd slate you if you were gay....thats what we do. Ruby slates me for being Ginger when he knows i'm not......he's lucky i dont slate him for being a little ugly f****r wi a big heed!!.......Oh i just did... :toast:

• Like 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

:laugh: I never said they were like pedos, read it again lol. I said pedos are ugly b*****ds who can't get a girlfriend so turn to kids that are weaker than them :)

So all under confident/ugly men with no confidence are just peado's in waiting, sometimes baw your logic is so twisted its hard to take you serious.

• Like 2

:laugh: I never said they were like pedos, read it again lol. I said pedos are ugly b*****ds who can't get a girlfriend so turn to kids that are weaker than them :)

So all under confident/ugly men with no confidence are just peado's in waiting, sometimes baw your logic is so twisted its hard to take you serious.

You ever seen a single man, ugly as f**k, thick glasses....... First thought is....... Bet he's a f***ing pedo. Bet you have :D

You ever seen a single man, ugly as f**k, thick glasses....... First thought is....... Bet he's a f***ing pedo. Bet you have :D

No baw, some of us aren't that shallow and don't pigeon hole people, I thought bigotry was only about football up there, seems you judge people on how they look. Just a different kind of bigotry.

No baw, some of us aren't that shallow and don't pigeon hole people, I thought bigotry was only about football up there, seems you judge people on how they look. Just a different kind of bigotry.

Hmmmm ok mate. I'm surprised being a parent you don't judge people on how they look, sometimes its the only judging you have. I Definately 'pigeon hole' people on first encounters when it comes to serious stuff like that. If that makes me a bigot, fair enough, I'll take that.

BAW Your logic says a lot about yourself. G Thomas left a wife and two children when he came out. Read back on this thread and see what Kay stated about him. Your pigeon holeing of people speaks volumes.

TC

Aren't all catholic priests paedo's????????

Obviously they ain't but its kind of the same logic as you use baw. :thumbs:

As a parent, logic doesn't always come into it lol.

Need to go lads, time for me to head home.

That should keep the heat off you for a bit ray :laugh:

Hmmmm ok mate. I'm surprised being a parent you don't judge people on how they look, sometimes its the only judging you have. I Definately 'pigeon hole' people on first encounters when it comes to serious stuff like that. If that makes me a bigot, fair enough, I'll take that.

baw being a good parent you teach your kids about dangers and potential dangers, you don't tell them to be on the look out for guys with thick glasses and ugly, look at the guy who abducted April Jones hardly looks like your version of a paedo.

XBR_20121003112022_320_240.JPG

• Like 2

Aren't all catholic priests paedo's????????

Obviously they ain't but its kind of the same logic as you use baw. :thumbs:

feck the one beside us has a couple kids an got defrocked when the should of been parading him about on there shoulders..and before you ask his girlfriend turned him in cause she caught him banging the cleaner