Keeping A Dog. Quiet In The Kennel

ice cold hose pipe pal blast it with it repetadley until it gets the picture i find that its the best way and i dont care what people might say its cruel it works and it works fast

Moron.

?? how ??

not 2 sure about being ice cold, but as it runs straight from the hose because if it doesn't learn its lesson then your going to end up with complaints either from your partner your neighbours and then from the council.

which then will lead to eviction notice's (it does happen because I've been there)

last case will be having to advertise it on here as the worlds belter that's mint all-round and quite as a mouse in the pen :hmm:

so if a few jets of water will nip it in the butt before it gets any worse then id be happy to turn the water tap on for anyone :yes:

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moron.

U have too think about it mate take it uve had the pup for a year and uve put it away from its only family/ pack some dogs prefer company some like being alone but dogs always think of humans as its p

?? how ??   not 2 sure about being ice cold, but as it runs straight from the hose because if it doesn't learn its lesson then your going to end up with complaints either from your partner your nei

I've had the same problem,a few ideas are;

tire the dog out,get him to the point he hasn't got the energy to do anything but relax/sleep.

good meaty bones that he'll really enjoy not just chew out boredom.

give it time,if the neighbors are complaining bring him in at night and gradually give him more time outside.

• Like 1

ice cold hose pipe pal blast it with it repetadley until it gets the picture i find that its the best way and i dont care what people might say its cruel it works and it works fast

Moron.

?? how ??

not 2 sure about being ice cold, but as it runs straight from the hose because if it doesn't learn its lesson then your going to end up with complaints either from your partner your neighbours and then from the council.

which then will lead to eviction notice's (it does happen because I've been there)

last case will be having to advertise it on here as the worlds belter that's mint all-round and quite as a mouse in the pen :hmm:

so if a few jets of water will nip it in the butt before it gets any worse then id be happy to turn the water tap on for anyone :yes:

tried this a few years ago didnt work dog turned into a lunatic shook herself off went scatty run around abit then carried on the whining , buy him/her a friend;)

I agree it works but I would not be using it after its 1st night in the kennel

A clock in beside him so he can hear it ticking a radio on low ?>

radio 5 on 24/7 or a station where they talk bollox for hours :thumbs: loads of bedding a big old bone or one of them big chewing things ...

moron how can you call any one a moron when your dogs clearley dont even live in a kennel theres a picture of them sat on a bloody chair your the moron how can u give advice out when your dogs are house pets ? :hmm:

best way to ignore them thy will soon get bored n shut up dogs will make noise all time mine bark at evrithin n howled like fuk [BANNED TEXT] a first put them out, its onli whinin coz it thinks its gettin left and it dont fink ur cumin bak once it realises ur not a million miles away it will settle might take a week or so if not show it the sweepin brush haha

mate he should be old enough,just tire him out.

take him to a field and get him sprinting around,you and a mate run in different directions and take turns calling him and running off,then when he's really tired take him for either a slow jog or fartlek it if he's too tired for a steady jog,may be best to this on grass to save his feet.

if you run make sure afterwards you walk him for a good 10 mins or until he's not panting at all,then give him a rub down and a good feed and stick him in his kennel later on check on him let him out for a piss and leg stretch and give him a bone.

also make sure he has comfortable bedding,i've got a whippet x whose skin is too sensitive for straw and whines if he's uncomfortable.

that alone should stop it

moron how can you call any one a moron when your dogs clearley dont even live in a kennel theres a picture of them sat on a bloody chair your the moron how can u give advice out when your dogs are house pets ? :hmm:

Just because dogs are kept indoors dosen't make them pets or non-workers, lots of reasons people keep dogs indoors, thefts etc.

radio and clock av heard it all there working dogs, you wouldnt give it a heater and a feather pillow.

So what do you advise then, let them sleep on the cold floor in a draughty box is it..........afterall they're "just working dogs"