• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no playstations in my house either billy loves coming out 4 year old

a few pics from today

its not illegal to take the dog for a walk and its good to see the youngsters getting involved with the dogs good for you goldfinch

Posted Images

When I sent my post your pictures hadn't come through . Sorry if I jumped the gun . Any decent dog man should put them away now , no bollocks excuses like getting pups started ! Wait till September !! It's good your boy is showing an interest bring him up with respect for the quarry and the countryside

If you put your specs on and have a look you will only see the young lad and dog Dogs arent just for christmas pal they dont need locking up maybe some owners are the ones needing locked up Dogs still need to keep fit so good to see the lad out with the pup :thumbs:

Like I said I sent my post befor the pictures came through ! I didn't mean leave them in the pen till September , they need exercising daily ! Fool!!!

When I sent my post your pictures hadn't come through . Sorry if I jumped the gun . Any decent dog man should put them away now , no bollocks excuses like getting pups started ! Wait till September !! It's good your boy is showing an interest bring him up with respect for the quarry and the countryside

If you put your specs on and have a look you will only see the young lad and dog Dogs arent just for christmas pal they dont need locking up maybe some owners are the ones needing locked up Dogs still need to keep fit so good to see the lad out with the pup :thumbs:

Like I said I sent my post befor the pictures came through ! I didn't mean leave them in the pen till September , they need exercising daily ! Fool!!!

Me a fool lol :laugh: Now maybe the next time you will wait and see before YOU make smart ass comments :thumbs: ATB :D

The law have nothing better to do ,took my bitch for a walk yesterday up selby way in yorkshire and had chopper over us for 20 mins and for what lads walking the public walk ways on farm land. Just having a look at the river that passes threw f**k um set of c**ts they are its easy work for um looking for lads walking fields wi dogs. lm just glad i dont pay tax paying for the big bird in the sky to look for me no good lads.

selby is one of the worst places in the country for "walking the dogs"

just out side of selby a village called howden on top to f**k , guna stick to lamping mate them day time walks have long gone f***ing mobile phones whats done it. Sunday walkers straight on the phone to law spend more time looking over your shoulders than you do on the field no good.

every one on the look out around howden because lads are getting caught there nearly every day of the week

Why do people worry about other peoples kennels and pass comments on things that are no one elses concern only the owner of the dog

everyone to there own pal , i agree ;) BUT people out daffodil coursing affects everyone :yes: and yes ,i do know it was a post about a man and his lad out and about :victory: