Driving Ban For Using A Motor For Poaching

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do Shop Lifters when Caught lose there car and are Banned ? Burgular's ? Drink drivers do they Lose there Motor ? So people when carrying Drugs in there Motor get Banned And Car Gone ? I think the Ans

What, like a settee and two chairs?   Cheers, D.

What happens if you use the bus to get to where your caught, do you get banned from public transport?

You cannot be banned from driving for commiting an unrelated offense.

I suspect that there was more to this than has been explained. Usually the case. For instance if the driver was over the alcohol limit it would be safe to say that he intended to drive the car and therefore a ban would be applicable. Even though he wasn't actually driving the vehicle. He may have had no insurance or no mot or bald tyres.....all could have added up to 12pts and a ban.

His car however could be construed as parphenalia associated with an illegal activity and therefore would be subject to confiscation.

Personally if you'd been caught poaching on my land, you wouldn't have had a car to come back to anyway. It would have been a long and dangerous walk home for those guys.

rgds

Swampy

Haha....'poaching my land'....yes your lordship we will all abide to whatever you say! If the grass is greener my old cocker then you'll find my car there lol.

Lordship?!!! Such flattery. And one day you'll find that your car wont be there or it may have had some "alterations".

rgds

Swampy

protective ning

we should all go to the NINGS land and poach it and see who has the dangerous long walk home lol

Pick me up at Carlisle mate and we will go in your car haha

well take my van more for him to smash up

poacher minger

No worries but can you pay for the fuel as well or am I starting to take the pish?

we should all go to the NINGS land and poach it and see who has the dangerous long walk home lol

poacher minger

No worries but can you pay for the fuel as well or am I starting to take the pish?

lol how much land do you have swampy ?

So next time I might find myself somewhere I perhaps ought not to be. I will be sure to be dropped off 3 or 4 miles away and cycle the rest of the way on my freecycle bike. Stash it in a hedge or ditch. Ban me from riding a free pushbike your honour, confiscate the bike it you want to your honour, there will be another freecycle bike wanted ad posted online in my local area before you get home fer yer tea the night your honour :whistling:

• Like 1

So next time I might find myself somewhere I perhaps ought not to be. I will be sure to be dropped off 3 or 4 miles away and cycle the rest of the way on my freecycle bike. Stash it in a hedge or ditch. Ban me from riding a free pushbike your honour, confiscate the bike it you want to your honour, there will be another freecycle bike wanted ad posted online in my local area before you get home fer yer tea the night your honour :whistling:

Joking aside. Your right Peak. What idiot parks his motor anywhere near where he is "operating". It shows a distinct lack of intelligence.

Most poachers round here get dropped off by a mate and pick them up when "the job is done" and normally picks the fruits of his labour up from another spot.

Some folk like to think they're good but reallly don't have the cells for it.

rgds

Swampy

undercover ning

Not enough to be called a Lord! But enough for me and my family.

Which is why I'm so protective of it.

rgds

Swampy

Small holding ning

poacher minger

lol how much land do you have swampy ?