Brill Night + Buck

Went out last night 11pm, with trigger2 (jon) took his dog 1/4 malmautex lurcher Buster, my Bryn 1x colliex grey, and Buck my 1x gsd x grey pup. Well Bryn was on fire again got 5 -6 runs, he was going great .Give Buster and he was missing few to start with, so went back to Bryn, and he knocking them over :prt: .Anyway jon said lets get young Buck on few, as last time out he got his1st rabbit. So jon lets try and get some smaller fields and try him.Was walking for 45 mins and found coulpe of smaller fields, i held the older dogs and jon walked him up to 1 , he always workes of the slip and it really works, rabbit got up and Buck went flat out at, it made the edge and Buck went in got it feckin great :prt: . i was really happy. Jon took him to next field had sheep+ lambs in, he seen a rabbit right at the bottom of the field, he walked down towards it Buck walking by him , then about 5 yds from it , the rabbit got up.Yes you right it ran to the other end of the field .Ithought bloody hell it would be ok for Bryn with his speed+ agilty, but Buck only young (7 months old) and built like brick shit house lol.But Buck ran it and done really well got up to it at the other edge, put a strike in missed, then turned it back in to the edge again and got it Great. We left buck then tried Buster again he ran better and got strated catching again. Run Bryn after he got few more, Then jon said just give Buck 1 more run as he as done great for young+ big pup, so he found 1 right in the midle of the field, same again walked to it Buck loose. it got up ran the other way, on ran down towards it and the rabbit started to come back our way, Buck got on to it and got it in the edge Brill .Itell you what (nothing) compares to it when your pup catches his 1st few rabbits, i was over the moon with Buck, jon was Brill with Buck he really made it as easy as he could for him :prt: . so Buck got 3 rabbits (4 total) going great,and all this training getting him out from 9 weeks old, his field craft really as paid off he was good with sheep, kept on him with the lambs but he kept close because in knows the action from the lamp very clever young pup.And the amount of feckin 5 bar gates he had to jump over, it came in geat with jumping training. So got (20) rabbits , was wet (all feckin night+ long night 4 hours) but was happy with Buck so it didnt matter. Hope he keeps up with his (progress) long post but nice when it goes right .

P1010079_zps029b3118.jpg

P1010080_zpsea6c2a36.jpg

P1010081_zps7ce1a8d4.jpg

P1010082-1_zps7ab7880b.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out last night 11pm, with trigger2 (jon) took his dog 1/4 malmautex lurcher Buster, my Bryn 1x colliex grey, and Buck my 1x gsd x grey pup. Well Bryn was on fire again got 5 -6 runs, he was going

WELLL nothing like a uplifting for a handler than a night like that for him a mers baby , WATCH THE SPACE FOLKS there will be lots more to come from this welp . pleased as punch for ray , and ray he

im surprised ray you have run a 7month old dog on the lamp,...........brick shite house or not .............still very much undeveloped and any injury could prove costly ......... i cant get me head

it was a decent night for the end of the season, the conditons were ideal to help me put as much as i could in bucks favour. the young dog is doing o.k for his self. the look on rays face when he left mine told a story, you could see he was over the moon with his pup. well done buck.

• Like 1

WELLL nothing like a uplifting for a handler than a night like that for him a mers baby , WATCH THE SPACE FOLKS there will be lots more to come from this welp . pleased as punch for ray , and ray he looks different again he will be a boster fella a know a couple rabs nought but seven mths everything against him bulk size of a hippo wait till he be abot 20mths . staminaaaaar,to boooot . once again great night for yas and also good on yas trigger2. what a shape and type he will make beauty. atbbunnys.

• Like 2

Well done buck!!!!!! hes coming on a treat ray must be a well bred dog lol he has caught twice as much as his sister now ill have to go out tonight to catch up lol i bet you was made up mate well done to you both

Well done buck!!!!!! hes coming on a treat ray must be a well bred dog lol he has caught twice as much as his sister now ill have to go out tonight to catch up lol i bet you was made up mate well done to you both

yeh great, bell you about 7pm .! Ray