Don't follow rugby but find it funny that every time you play England you come on here spouting about beating us then go really quite after the game.

I for one really do hope you win this one just so I can see what sort of gloating you do :whistling:

Doubt I'll see any though

Why comment on something you obviously know f**k all about? :huh: This ain't football, it may get a bit heated at times but genuine rugby fans sit side by side in the stands and in the pubs watching the match together, getting pissed together, taking the piss out of each other, winding each other up but enjoying the occasion none the less. It's when people like you turn up and try to turn it into something it aint that people start getting the hump.. If England win today, I'll be upset, but I'll be the one of the first to offer the English team my sincere congratulations on winning their first grand slam for 10 years.. :yes:

+2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wales need to win by 8 to take the championship.........................i dont care if they only win by 0.5 as long as we beat THEM !     nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus, aur y byd, na'i berlau man, g

In all honesty, one of the main reasons england didnt play well, was simply because they werent allowed to play any rugby of any cosequence, and when the chins drop, so do standards, of ANY team, not

Posted Images

it wouldn't of been such a margin if the ref had applied the rules to both teams. This is a ref who has already been banned by the IRB not once but twice.

Ah, right. So it was the ref that cost you game was it ?

Not the sub-par Rugby England played.

Funny that, whenever England win it was a fair and good game, but when they lose it's never their own fault.

Wales played well i dont doubt that but how the hell can you get into a stride and play well when every decision goes against you, and the ref penalises you but lets the other side get away with the same thing?

LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :whistling::cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: