Nuttals Poker

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nuttall own motley crew of terriers( pre Breay blood) where a right mix of types, border/pit/fell blood told to me by the man himself, anyway i'd just worry weather the parents and grand parents of yo

This is a Nuttall bred dog from 20 years ago,he was 8 months old in this picture

Had a dog that went back to phelens-nuttals poker dog.He was gave to me at 11 months old and at that stage working away.He was given to me by a man called D EDWARDS who was a mate of nuttals back then

Posted Images

Charlie was a couple of generations on bud I know we're your coming from its always nice to know the back ground of what u have. I started many moons ago with a pup from Peter Phelen a grand daughter to poker and the last litter Peter bred at the Ledbury I was alway interested in the breeding behind that line of terriers which I bred for 20 odd years. Good luck with yours bud hope they give u as much pleasure as mine gave me.

• Like 1

Had a dog that went back to phelens-nuttals poker dog.He was gave to me at 11 months old and at that stage working away.He was given to me by a man called D EDWARDS who was a mate of nuttals back then maybe still is as i have not spoken with D in a good many years.The dogs name was Tod and was a very hard mute type of worker,he ended up been stole on me along with a load more terriers,from what i remember there was lakeland in his breeding.

• Like 3

Had a dog that went back to phelens-nuttals poker dog.He was gave to me at 11 months old and at that stage working away.He was given to me by a man called D EDWARDS who was a mate of nuttals back then maybe still is as i have not spoken with D in a good many years.The dogs name was Tod and was a very hard mute type of worker,he ended up been stole on me along with a load more terriers,from what i remember there was lakeland in his breeding.

hi fatman , was dia edwards, from north wales and be in his 70's now,

Charlie was a couple of generations on bud I know we're your coming from its always nice to know the back ground of what u have. I started many moons ago with a pup from Peter Phelen a grand daughter to poker and the last litter Peter bred at the Ledbury I was alway interested in the breeding behind that line of terriers which I bred for 20 odd years. Good luck with yours bud hope they give u as much pleasure as mine gave me.

Sound like you were very happy with them.

Just phoned a mate of mine who was able to give me some info on the tod dog that i had.Tod was of a bitch called Rags which belonged to BN and rags was mated to a lakeland dog called Jed that belonged to a chap called D Magee.As far as i know Rags was a grand daughter to the poker dog could be wrong but i do know that pokers blood was in there somewhere along the way,lol im not one for pedigrees,if they work to the standard i want thats good enough for me regardless of what the parents or ancesters were.

sorry lads think I have it wrong charlies half bro is jasper not jester easy mistake lol :icon_redface:

Jasper was a son of Charlie mate.

Ok ds looks like I'm wrg again was told they were half bros along with another dog called keith put me straight mate andd send me that breeding or was keith jasper and billy all half bros out ov charley

sorry lads think I have it wrong charlies half bro is jasper not jester easy mistake lol :icon_redface:

Jasper was a son of Charlie mate.

Ok ds looks like I'm wrg again was told they were half bros along with another dog called keith put me straight mate andd send me that breeding or was keith jasper and billy all half bros out ov charley

Keith and jester were full brothers from different litters Charlie was their half brother same dam.