Nuttals Poker

hi lads this has already been done most prob.But has anyone got any info on this dog, size? working style? ect only reason why I ask is I have him in mt line of terrier through wheeler stuff ,thanks any info would be much appreciated and no silly comments please atb d4g

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nuttall own motley crew of terriers( pre Breay blood) where a right mix of types, border/pit/fell blood told to me by the man himself, anyway i'd just worry weather the parents and grand parents of yo

This is a Nuttall bred dog from 20 years ago,he was 8 months old in this picture

Had a dog that went back to phelens-nuttals poker dog.He was gave to me at 11 months old and at that stage working away.He was given to me by a man called D EDWARDS who was a mate of nuttals back then

Posted Images

Don't know who owned the dog all I know is poker goes back to nuttal wether he owned him or bred him couldnt tell u sorry bit short on info I know the. wheeler side of things got a bit of nuttals breeding just trying to put the pieces together thanks lads in advance for any info

Poker was breed out of nuttalls penny by nuttall he had a couple of homes one with colin didrickson and ended his days with peter phelen down at the leadbury hunt kennels were peter phelen was the terrierman.

wheeler terriers were started using nuttall terriers and the little white bull terrier (one eyed tess).the dog that was put over tess was double bred dog to nuttalls rocky back in the late 80,s early 90,s

• Like 2

Poker was breed out of nuttalls penny by nuttall he had a couple of homes one with colin didrickson and ended his days with peter phelen down at the leadbury hunt kennels were peter phelen was the terrierman.

wheeler terriers were started using nuttall terriers and the little white bull terrier (one eyed tess).the dog that was put over tess was double bred dog to nuttalls rocky back in the late 80,s early 90,s

were did tess come from?

im not sure i think stoke on trent but not 100% thing she went to derek via robert boothe. but i know were she ended up and were here pups were bred which were sent to derek and red bitch (sally) and a brindle dog red bitch (sally) is were they were all bred from originally.

Poker was breed out of nuttalls penny by nuttall he had a couple of homes one with colin didrickson and ended his days with peter phelen down at the leadbury hunt kennels were peter phelen was the terrierman

good post

nuttall own motley crew of terriers( pre Breay blood) where a right mix of types, border/pit/fell blood told to me by the man himself, anyway i'd just worry weather the parents and grand parents of yours are workers, Poker and the rest will have little bearing on your dogs, some breeders produce between 5-10 generations every decade ...good luck with what you have now :)

• Like 5

that's true mate not all dogs make the grade butt when you have the info on breeding u can look back and see whats behind what you got that's all im looking to do mine working fine at the moment really happy with them atb d4g