Pulling Your Own Tooth Out

I know a guy that pulled his own tooth he got blood poisoning, started complaining of severe headaches went to hospital and they put him in an induced coma, 2 weeks later when he was released he had lost the power of speech, it took him 6 months to regain it, and now has mild brain damage. So think twice mate all this macho advice is crap. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just pulled all mine out, now soaking in steradent

says tight arse that wont get his boiler fixed

Tried it once with a broken tooth, locked the mole grips onto it and.......SNAP!! Level with the gum, only way dentist could remove the rest was by straddling my chest with what I can only describe as

I've only ever had one tooth extracted, a molar and it took the dentist about 3/4 of an hour because it shattered and came out in about a million bits.. :( Not the most pleasant experience.. Mind, it was one that had a root canal filling and crown so there wasn't much actual tooth there to work with!

Sounds like a job for the dentist as molars have so many roots. I had one out at the dentist and after many jabs it still hurt like hell so I told her the jabs weren't working. Her answer was "It's infected. If it's any consolation, all the anaesthetic in the world wouldn't stop it hurting." No, no consolation at all really. :icon_eek:

I had 1 pulled, ive the tooth in a drawer somewhere... Even with the anaesthetic which i have to have a lot more of than most people due to partial immunity to it... I still felt every bit of it... The root was double the length of the tooth and that was a molar...

Stop being a tit millet,,,, go to the drop in centre,, it only costs 16 quid,,, and that's everything,, so if they do a number of different procedures,, it's still just 16 quid,,,

You might think there's only one tooth,, cos its loose,,, chances are there may be gum disease in the one next to it,,,

Get it done proper and stop being a fanny,, even if it hurts for an hour at the dentist it's better than days of tooth ach.

And if your not a real person,,,give your mates name and adress,, or your next door niaghbours,,lol

I know a guy that pulled his own tooth he got blood poisoning, started complaining of severe headaches went to hospital and they put him in an induced coma, 2 weeks later when he was released he had lost the power of speech, it took him 6 months to regain it, and now has mild brain damage. So think twice mate all this macho advice is crap. :thumbs:

Put a dampener on the fun why don't you! I want to hear Millet squeal :tongue2:

• Like 1

Anyone ever done it.. i have a back molar here doing my head in but it wont give up the ghost..it's loose but will it fook pop out.. :cray: ..and it's fooking knacking.. :laugh:

I've pulled 3 out myself, not easy as they hang on 'til the painful bitter end :yes:

Thank's for all the kind reassuring word's and comment's folk but the little fecker is still with me..and for folk explaining what it is like to get one pulled out i know fine well what it involves as i have had year's of needles and work done on my smashed front teeth when i was a kid before 3 of them where removed aswell as a back one.. :yes: ..i'll just see how it goes for now.. ;)