Dog Called Franny On Youtube

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch Fred h bred out dan x may. big bitch and fastest dog I've owned

I have been told sum jealous people are trying to say these pups are not out of franny because of the colours of them. Well I can assure u they are and as I said to jimmy if he wants to blood test the

yes come winter he will run 4s and 5s killing most of what he runs. The best day I had was with b. Willett who owns polar franny ran 7 killed 6 and we think he killed the first aswell but as we couldn

Posted Images

Brendy fen fever has Franny he has invited me over for a few days coursing at the end of the month, the dog can kill them Field or Fen at the moment hes killing 3 outa 3 he has no problem ina couple of weeks of letting him run 4s and 5s what you see of that dog on youtube. I have 6 pups of that dog and i am very very happy to have pups of him to Nell plus theres 20 races of that dog on youtube and for the lads that has seen that dog run has told me hes as good as dog as they come

• Like 2

Is he a 5 hare dog fen hard enough killing three heart of winter to take 5 would be some going wats his best day out

yes come winter he will run 4s and 5s killing most of what he runs. The best day I had was with b. Willett who owns polar franny ran 7 killed 6 and we think he killed the first aswell but as we couldn't fined it we classed as a miss
  • Like 5