• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

Anyone know of any ''Cock steroids'' that actually work ?

Does the saddle sniffing not work like I told you before?

Tried it but didn't have a good side effect .......................................

As far as steriods and guns are concerned its a no no.

Just ask Oscar pistorius's defence lawyers.

At the end of the day I have known plenty of mates over the years who take em and just wait while they have had enough at 40ish what goes up must come down and they end up suffering mentally as they are not what they once were anymore, and then there are the chemical imbalances like bitch tits :yes::blink:

Unless they lean down quickly they find the mass hard to shake and in the end makes em look fat as they cant stay ripped forever.

And my wife is a cardiology nurse Ive lost count of how many body builders and ex doormen she has treated with failed valves and heart failiure as young as 20yrs old!! yes 20.

So at the end of the day I havent scratched the surface on how many medical problems are associated with steriods but you could say it can be the most damaging thing you can do to your body in the 3 things mentioned smoking drinking or steriods.

If anyone wants a laugh take a look at that strong man on you tube trying to box a lad about half his weight he is knackered in a few rounds blowing like a train.

Edited by engraver
  • Like 2

Agree mate. I wasn't overly huge. I was quite chunky but had a really good shape. If memory serves my arms were about 18 inches and 48 inch chest. I also done a fair bit of cardio so i was fairly fit also.

As i said earlier...if you're gonna try it then in moderation and know the risks. At the time i considered myself unlucky that i got what i got...as time went on my attitude changed and i realised i was extremely lucky to have survived it.

An anaethstetist came in to my room in the hospital to speak to me about what i was taking and what dosage. I told him exactly what i was on and he did say that i was lucky to get away with my life. He was S. African and he told me that he was the once 1 of the physios for the S. African national rugby team. He said he'd known men that had killed themselves through steroid abuse and how lucky i was to get a 2nd chance. I ended up off work for 3 months as i was totally fcuked. It takes 6-8 weeks for pneumonia to clear from the lungs. I was couch bound for weeks after it with no energy and breathing difficulties. I'd lost most of my size and shape and virtually all the strength i had. Went back to the gym about 4 months after...lasted something like 2 weeks and never went back!!!

Edited by AirgunGuy

I know of a few friends and family taking heart attacks as young as 20....speaks for itself surely....

There were loads of guys in the gym on gear and they all had something mate whether it was bad acne, early baldness or somethin or other. Dont thimk i ever heard of anythin serious though other than myself.

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Maybe their lack of body fat made them burn out quick?

No side to my question, genuinely interested to know?

Asking a bodybuilder why he lifts is like asking anybody why they seek improvement in anything.....we all want to improve dont we ?.....why try for promotion if you already earn enough money to live ?.....why get the latest phone if you already own one that works ?

Life is about moving forward if we all just stood still and accepted our fate we,d all be the same......i can only speak for myself but after a decent career in sport i unwillingly fell into powerlifting and realised i had above average basic core strength......only when i got too old for real sport did i get into bodybuilding i dont kid myself its a proper competetive sport......but you cant not take it seriously.........personal achievement is what bodybuilding is about,steroids are just a helping hand in achieving your goals........

Some of the posts on here and different stories you here are frightening that people with such low knowledge on something are willing to gamble with themself like that......but stupidity is something you see everywhere in life not just inside gyms

• Like 1

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Maybe their lack of body fat made them burn out quick?

No side to my question, genuinely interested to know?

Asking a bodybuilder why he lifts is like asking anybody why they seek improvement in anything.....we all want to improve dont we ?.....why try for promotion if you already earn enough money to live ?.....why get the latest phone if you already own one that works ?

Life is about moving forward if we all just stood still and accepted our fate we,d all be the same......i can only speak for myself but after a decent career in sport i unwillingly fell into powerlifting and realised i had above average basic core strength......only when i got too old for real sport did i get into bodybuilding i dont kid myself its a proper competetive sport......but you cant not take it seriously.........personal achievement is what bodybuilding is about,steroids are just a helping hand in achieving your goals........

Some of the posts on here and different stories you here are frightening that people with such low knowledge on something are willing to gamble with themself like that......but stupidity is something you see everywhere in life not just inside gyms

Good post mate. As you say...you just want to get better, bigger and stronger. When you're getting the gains you get with steroids and you feel fine then you dont think about the risks that much but you dont know exactly whats goin on inside. They alter the natural chemical balance in the body and fcuk up the major organs and quite often the damage is done before you notice. Look atbthe Worlds Stongest Man competitons...how many of them have died or had serious problems? Was it John Paul Sigmasson that died due to steroid abuse? Those boys are pumpin serious amounts of gear into themselves!!!

Weight training becomes a bug like anything else you want to excel at whether it be own the best dog be the best half marathon runner be the best tennis player etc ... My moto is if you do something then do it properly or don't fukcing bother train and train hard and you will get your rewards ...........

Hard work will get you your results .......

post-240-0-07912100-1363304305.jpg

Weight training becomes a bug like anything else you want to excel at whether it be own the best dog be the best half marathon runner be the best tennis player etc ... My moto is if you do something then do it properly or don't fukcing bother train and train hard and you will get your rewards ...........

Hard work will get you your results .......

Not that picture again ;) ................aint it time you took another one :D

• Like 1