Don Mayfield,On conditioning?

Guest pip

Ive just watched an excellant dvd with Don Mayfield talking on breeding and conditioning. An American friend told me Don Mayfield done a book on similar does anyone know the name of it and where i can get a copy

Ive just watched an excellant dvd with Don Mayfield talking on breeding and conditioning. An American friend told me Don Mayfield done a book on similar does anyone know the name of it and where i can get a copy

Hi

I think the book he put out was called "AMERICAN GAMENESS AND HERITAGE - VOLUME 1 REDNECKS"

cheers

although mayfield was a great conditioner in his day most of his ideas would be condsidered very old hat nowadays and not really worth learning from by todays standards.

Edited by gnasher16
although mayfield was a great conditioner in his day most of his ideas would be condsidered very old hat nowadays and not really worth learning from by todays standards.

A VERY WISE OLD MAN ONCE TOLD ME .........

" STEP AWAY FROM NATURE AND YOU WILL FECK UP BADLY " ........... WORDS IVE FOUND TO BE VERY TRUE

DUCKWING :big_boss:

A VERY WISE OLD MAN ONCE TOLD ME .........

" STEP AWAY FROM NATURE AND YOU WILL FECK UP BADLY " ........... WORDS IVE FOUND TO BE VERY TRUE

DUCKWING :big_boss:

Cant argue with that.....like everything else though,time creates more knowledge and more knowledge leads to improvements......im sure if old don had access to some of the stuff around today he would have used it.

im only asking because i have very little experience with lurchers,but would a lurcher run a catmill ? the type mayfield used to have ?

every "keep" ive ever seen was geared up for bulldogs, these wouldnt apply to lurchers or terriers (other breeds) surely :hmm:

Edited by gnasher16