D Brian Plummer

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well,22 pages on a man that no-one seems to have a good word for other than enjoying his early books,I met Plummer on many occassions at a mates farm and he was always odd,to say the least,he suffered

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often dige

John h.....who the feck are you?? There's a good number of men on hear that hunt....take a long hard look through all the sections on the site....there's some great advice and tips all the way through

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, mango said:

Merle bitch is Merle x Fathom other photo is a dog out of her by a dog called Duke and is a litter brother to Glen, there were three dogs in the litter, Plummer had the other one and if memory serves me it looked similar to the collie marked one on the other post.

47ECA57A-AD11-4515-BA03-A45206AF874D.jpeg

C408E504-9B1D-4BB6-810F-C917B2CA1D07.jpeg

plummers bitch wooley was merle x penguin or so he said and ilan was fathom x

Edited by levigsp
6 minutes ago, New moon said:

Awsome mate,thanks for sharing, did plummer have a male? Maybe called ilan? Was yours good workers?

That name seems to ring a bell.

they suited me mate and were decent enough certainly not hare dogs but for what I wanted they were good enough.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mango said:

That name seems to ring a bell.

they suited me mate and were decent enough certainly not hare dogs but for what I wanted they were good enough.

Yes mate the pup Plummer had was a dog.

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Teddy moritz was the lady plummer used to call Diana the goddess of hunting, from new York state I think? Hunted Hancocks chicken farm once. 

I see programme about hunting hawks in the states and Teddy was one of the falconers they was filming ,she was working sevral daschunds to push stuff up for hawks and she mentoring 2 lads as in the states you not able to fly hawks without first getting trained then licensed. 

Just now, Moocher71 said:

I see programme about hunting hawks in the states and Teddy was one of the falconers they was filming ,she was working sevral daschunds to push stuff up for hawks and she mentoring 2 lads as in the states you not able to fly hawks without first getting trained then licensed. 

Yes mate, you get mentored here which is crazy, I saw a red tailed hawk when I went to the store earlier. I did a bit reading on Teddy Moritz earlier, she is big into her dachshunds ?

Just now, mackem said:

Yes mate, you get mentored here which is crazy, I saw a red tailed hawk when I went to the store earlier. I did a bit reading on Teddy Moritz earlier, she is big into her dachshunds ?

Documentary I see was great bit of film and she really knows her stuff .

I see if I can find it and post link ?