• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if she has been booted out,tell her to message me

its been happening since the year dot.a standing cock has no conscience

remember my brother telling me.his bird was away out,and he got this bint round and was humping her.then he was like "you need to get dressed and go,the bird will be home in half hour" she was like i

We live in a strange world these days where it's considered that a woman can seduce a man.

Seems the definition of man has been watered down.

Women have been seducers of men since the year dot! :laugh: If you're a Christian/Jew/Muslim there was Lillith and then Eve with the apple, and if you were an ancient Greek, then the gods sent Pandora (the first women) as a punishment for man accepting the gift of fire off the Titan Prometheus! :laugh: Evil snakes the lot of them, hang her! :D

malts getting all biblical on us lol

next he will bemaking the blind see,and the lame walk

Be f***ing handy if I could mate, I could cancel my hospital appointments and sort my knees out myself! :laugh:

lol when i first broke my knee cap,i went on holiday and a mate talked me into going to one of those healers in bulgaria,the b*****d was pressing hard on the knee and right on one of the metal pins.i was like f**k that im off.

one time or another people will have a woman come on to them when they have had a few drinks...........it aint my problem ,.well spotted to the bright sparks thats why i have no input on the matter ........

the thing is it happens regular to to people we know ,.............

i mean whos been on a stag do and seen the quite married lad sha.ing like a goodun,...........but when its in front of you begging to be punioshed with a skirt and tits hanging out ,.................well it takes a very good man to say no..........(shame ive never been in that position)

there are some players out there who get happyiness out of breaking couples up.................be careful not to fall victim to the home wreckers............no matter how nice they look,.................10 mins of pleasure could last a life time of misery,............

you loose everything (kids turn against you and house for example)...................and the tits on legs walks away free............

one time or another people will have a woman come on to them when they have had a few drinks...........it aint my problem ,.well spotted to the bright sparks thats why i have no input on the matter ........

No input on the matter but started a thread about it........hahahahaha. ;)

Went round me mates last night and asked where the other half was and he said she was trying to save her mum and dads relationship . So she at her parents house. Cut a long story short my mates mother and father in law took in a female friend after her marriage had suddenly come to an end reasons unknown. After a fair few drinks his father in law was caught with pants down by his wife. I know it takes two to tango but i was shocked. As they were a perfect family . Was it a deliberate act of jealousy not having the perfect family . ?!!....

Is it mainly her fault...? Seducing a drunken married man after he has kindly put a roof over your head is a act of evil... She knew what she was up too.....

Maybe im wrong but see it as purposely home wrecking ...?

Why ?

Can't believe I've wasted a minute of my life reading that shit!!! FFS!!! Get a grip and mind your own business!!!

this is what happens when your sat in a hospice bored out your brain with a shite phone that takes hours to get any where on the net........lol

nice dog in your avatar......... :thumbs: