Spring Is In The Air, Time To Get Some New Kit. But Does Your Wife/partner Think You Spend Too Much On Kit, And You Have Enough !

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simples.......    

i just hope that if anything happens to me she does'nt sell my gear for what she thinks i paid for it but she does'nt moan if i'm out hunting/shooting

i cant complain mine got me a airwolf for chrimbo

Posted Images

My misses is very supportive of my new hobby. In fact when I ventured out for the first time on my permission she sent me a text to wish me good luck.

Shame I had a rabbit in the cross hairs when I got the text.

Lesson learned,now put the mobile on silent when out on the permission. :yes:

• Like 1

I learnt that lesson long ago, I have duck calls for e mail crow call for messages and pigeons cooing for my ring tone, funny I was in the garden centre the other day and my phone went off and a collard dove replied from the roof bracing above me haha

My misses is very supportive of my new hobby. In fact when I ventured out for the first time on my permission she sent me a text to wish me good luck.

Shame I had a rabbit in the cross hairs when I got the text.

Lesson learned,now put the mobile on silent when out on the permission. :yes:

Last time i tuned my phone on silent or hell broke lose when i got home.As i took the bank card.Forgot it was in my pocket

i cant complain mine got me a airwolf for chrimbo :boogy:

your just lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue2:

the shooting present i got for Christmas is below

huntingcufflinks2_zpsd8f57ba7.jpg

cuff links,now i need a new shirt to go with them :blink:

• Like 1

Simple, if she wont let you buy shooting or hunting gear then throw her fecking shoes out one by one!!!!! grow some balls guys. :laugh:

I have bought the feckin gloves for gods sake !

atb phil

ps I might tell her later.....much later.

shame i have a spare pair ,you could of had Phil.

Simple, if she wont let you buy shooting or hunting gear then throw her fecking shoes out one by one!!!!! grow some balls guys. :laugh:

I have bought the feckin gloves for gods sake !

atb phil

ps I might tell her later.....much later.

shame i have a spare pair ,you could of had Phil.

Thanks davy, But its the princible here mate, I wanted to spend some money on myself for a change. I dont realy "need" the gloves, I just wanted some new ones. She's just bought yet another pair of shoes ! like she needs another pair of bleedin shoes ! Sod it, Im going to buy a dozen tins of pellets tomorrow mate.

atb Phil

My Mrs is Thai and was brought up to hunt with her father from a young girl.

If you never hunted , you went hungry. The things she told me she ate, from snake to bugs to forest rat. :icon_eek:

So she has no problem with me going hunting or popping a pellet in bugsy. We also have a fund which we can dip into, when we need stuff.

Funny how she dips into it a lot more than me though. Still that's women for you.

When you first meet a women you honestly beleve she's good enough to eat...after six months you really wish you had............

For six year I had an awful relationship got so depressed I didn't leave the house......now I'm free and in a great place and its been like this for a few years now...if my New girlfriend tries the moany power trip thing she gets a pleasent stay back at her parents place......Aslong as the bills are payed.we can eat what we like and go were we want when we want ill spend my money on what I like...

Iv got a 80ft x 40ft shed full to the brim of stuff and it makes me happy lol

Ive been pretty lucky really my first wife hated me so she didnt mind me being out all the time, she liked her shoes as well as others wives too. Now LJ is a super woman and likes to get involved in my hobbies and is very supportive of what I do and buy. She actually bought me a new Springer that arrived last week herself. She likes her shoes and makeup too but works hard so deserves them things too, so I dont mind either. I wouldn't be without her ever.

• Like 1