Ferret finder collars

I have bust two collars so trundled of to the local shop for a couple of new ones ready for start of sept only to be told that deben have discontinued ferret finder mk1 for a new improved mk2 version and the collars of the mk2 version won't work with the mk1 box. :realmad:

Is this true that they won't work with mk1 version??????

Cheers

Leon

Guest knocavoeboy
I have bust two collars so trundled of to the local shop for a couple of new ones ready for start of sept only to be told that deben have discontinued ferret finder mk1 for a new improved mk2 version and the collars of the mk2 version won't work with the mk1 box. :realmad:

Is this true that they won't work with mk1 version??????

Cheers

Leon

aye they wont work diffeent set up read here at www.deben.com

Guest simonw

getting my grubby paws on it next week, see if i can break this one :11:

once i have tested it a bit, i will let all know be it good or be it bad.

will be showing the differences at the midland on my stand, should be eventful :friends:

There's an MK3 already! Sounds like they've listened? Is this a new version beyond the new version? What improvements this time- (beyond it actually works)..... I've heard very little good about the MK2.

Thanks in advance....

Guest Leeview

F.R. well so far the mkIII only goes to 16ft range so thats been reduced from mkII,the new version will sound different when its located 2 collars like the mkI did thats briefly it Y.I.S Leeview