A Passion For Coursing The Next Book

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a pity that JD's books.....the best by a country mile of any publications on a similar subject.....are coming out now that the whole thing has been criminalised by the same government of lia

I bought 2 terrier pups of Darcy and he gave me £100 luck money back not many do that

That is a good question fellah,..and deserving of an answer....   I'm not much of a writer,..I'm a Mole Trapper/Rabbiter ; I work for the gold doubloons, but, also enjoy the weekend craic with like

i think g ogden ,a tyres ,a sankey ,c nuttall ,m parish ,the dickensons farther and son , j thompson ,j bradford ,and me be a great book that

some very very good dog men in this one cant wait

those are the people id like to see in it dont know if any of them are in it think i read the heading right ????????asks who do you think should be in it

It's just a pity that JD's books.....the best by a country mile of any publications on a similar subject.....are coming out now that the whole thing has been criminalised by the same government of liars that presided over the near bankrupting of our economy. Youngsters reading today of the great heritage of our dog sports will be spurred on but yet frustrated in equal measure, in the knowledge that in order to carry on for future generations they must make themselves pariahs in the eyes of the general public......while drug dealing and the crime that it generates to feed the demon, goes on in inner city areas with a certain kudos among chavs and their cheerleaders.

. Here here I agree makes me sick to be a criminal for a days hunting and some skunk peddling misery is off scot free where's the justice .j d books would have carried a flag for the true dog men when we were marching on parliament .

It's just a pity that JD's books.....the best by a country mile of any publications on a similar subject.....are coming out now that the whole thing has been criminalised by the same government of liars that presided over the near bankrupting of our economy. Youngsters reading today of the great heritage of our dog sports will be spurred on but yet frustrated in equal measure, in the knowledge that in order to carry on for future generations they must make themselves pariahs in the eyes of the general public......while drug dealing and the crime that it generates to feed the demon, goes on in inner city areas with a certain kudos among chavs and their cheerleaders.

Cracking post mate.

• Like 1

. Here here I agree makes me sick to be a criminal for a days hunting and some skunk peddling misery is off scot free where's the justice .j d books would have carried a flag for the true dog men when we were marching on parliament .

your right mate just heard tommy m was nicked today in oxford up in court 10.30 tommorow

i think g ogden ,a tyres ,a sankey ,c nuttall ,m parish ,the dickensons farther and son , j thompson ,j bradford ,and me be a great book that

some very very good dog men in this one cant wait

some top dog men in the first one :thumbs:

Who do you all think should be it the men and dogs? The likes off marcus p with lucky , what are your thoughts

he's in it!!! :thumbs:
did you do the chapter on Lucas Jonathan ?

No mate, i haven't seen the dog run.....

• Like 1

Who do you all think should be it the men and dogs? The likes off marcus p with lucky , what are your thoughts

he's in it!!! :thumbs:
did you do the chapter on Lucas Jonathan ?

No mate, i haven't seen the dog run.....

If the sequel is as good as the first volume, we will not be dissapointed! Glad old Don was in the first book.

• Like 3