Producers

Ozzy

9C8316B5-B7EA-4F49-A57D-DC42F35FD75D-130

aint he a really nice old type .hes a cracker as the saying goes

old type... what we call the old type are the broken coated dogs like scouser bulldozer coal field joe and of course toby {hoover} thats how they was 35 year ago the ole breed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of them

Shamrock is 10 now she last bitch directly outa irish lady she had litter before produced 3 or 4 very good dogs a lot still running

Looks very similar to bitch I got here very nice  

Posted Images

Charlie stuff, joe stuff, seagull stuff, best 3 breeds around IMO and all mix well together

joe a first x ...what was charlie an seagull edited to say i forgot seagull looked like a goat merlin an eve ..still dont know about charlie
if you have never heard of Charlie you can't be in to coursing

How do you work that one out? If you've never heard of a dog you can't be into coursing??? You must mean into watching those pishy dvd's or are you one of these clowns that lives in a bubble and thinks the only coursing is on the fens? You need to get out more, honestly, you'll feel a lot better for it.

• Like 2

Charlie stuff, joe stuff, seagull stuff, best 3 breeds around IMO and all mix well together

joe a first x ...what was charlie an seagull edited to say i forgot seagull looked like a goat merlin an eve ..still dont know about charlie

How do you work that one out? If you've never heard of a dog you can't be into coursing??? You must mean into watching those pishy dvd's or are you one of these clowns that lives in a bubble and thinks the only coursing is on the fens? You need to get out more, honestly, you'll feel a lot better for it.

:laugh::laugh:

Lol riohog, honest mate you got to laugh. Imagine telling a ferreter who has ferreted all his life, if you've never heard of this ferret, your not into ferreting. Or a lamper, or any c**t for that matter. Only the coursing guys can be that arrogant. Here was me thinking coursing was testing your dog against a hare. For all these years doing it, I never knew you weren't into it till you'd sat the coursing Diploma. Wonder what the criteria is..,.. 30 minutes multiple choice on the breeding of so called greats followed by an hours essay on your favourite Forley final :D

• Like 2

Lol riohog, honest mate you got to laugh. Imagine telling a ferreter who has ferreted all his life, if you've never heard of this ferret, your not into ferreting. Or a lamper, or any c**t for that matter. Only the coursing guys can be that arrogant. Here was me thinking coursing was testing your dog against a hare. For all these years doing it, I never knew you weren't into it till you'd sat the coursing Diploma. Wonder what the criteria is..,.. 30 minutes multiple choice on the breeding of so called greats followed by an hours essay on your favourite Forley final :D

simpler than that pal just make up a few names and hype em up . get on rover :laugh:

it's like being into horse racing and saying you have never heard of red rum, sorry it offended you so much, no need to start crying about it
  • Like 2

it's like being into horse racing and saying you have never heard of red rum, sorry it offended you so much, no need to start crying about it

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::toast:

:laugh: aye cos the papers, betting shops, tv is full of coursing. So you reckon everyone who is into coursing hares should know all these dogs? If you don't, your not into coursing? Am I nit picking :laugh:

Ozzy

9C8316B5-B7EA-4F49-A57D-DC42F35FD75D-130

aint he a really nice old type .hes a cracker as the saying goes

old type... what we call the old type are the broken coated dogs like scouser bulldozer coal field joe and of course toby {hoover} thats how they was 35 year ago the ole breed

aye hes the old type by that hes the dabs of seagull . coal field or courfields joe wasnt an old type at all his father was first x saluki greyhound balleyregan bob x angie .a tepe gawra saluki

when you talk about producers you need look no further than the hoover .dels luke and laddie .those dogs blood lines will run thru every forley cup winner theres been. look at all the top gambling dogs and these dogs blood runs thru theyre veins

when you talk about producers you need look no further than the hoover .dels luke and laddie .those dogs blood lines will run thru every forley cup winner theres been. look at all the top gambling dogs and these dogs blood runs thru theyre veins

Must have been some dogs mate.

what about the bitches that produce it known in greyhound world that first of all you need a good brood as not all throw on.i know some great broods who never won a race so surley it can work at coursing as well were an average bitch could turn out a super brood.