Producers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of them

Shamrock is 10 now she last bitch directly outa irish lady she had litter before produced 3 or 4 very good dogs a lot still running

Looks very similar to bitch I got here very nice  

Posted Images

Dodger do u mean j d's lennie ? The b*****d that bites ya ?

へねhe never bit us when we were out with him mate first iv heard of bitein he just bit what he was sliped on :thumbs:

Edited by dodger

へねhe never bit us when we were out with him mate first iv heard of bitein he just bit what he was sliped on :thumbs:
I heard that when he was out once no one could get the big rabbit off him and he just kept snarling and growling at anyone who approached and they all to scared to try and get it off him, f h was there aswell and said stand back I will get it off him I've had dogs for over 40 years, so f h walked straight over to Lenny who was still snarling like a possessed wolf, when he got within a few feet of him the dog leapt at him and grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and f h had to tear his jacket off to get away from the dog and then ran up the road screaming f**k Lenny on the black I wouldn't buy that dog no matter how many it caught
  • Like 2

I heard that when he was out once no one could get the big rabbit off him and he just kept snarling and growling at anyone who approached and they all to scared to try and get it off him, f h was there aswell and said stand back I will get it off him I've had dogs for over 40 years, so f h walked straight over to Lenny who was still snarling like a possessed wolf, when he got within a few feet of him the dog leapt at him and grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and f h had to tear his jacket off to get away from the dog and then ran up the road screaming f**k Lenny on the black I wouldn't buy that dog no matter how many it caught

祖ウン sounds mad that like, i didnt dought what bluebel saidl , just surprised to hear it as the dog was always sound when i saw him retreivin shame that..what is laceys temp like :thumbs:

i tend to get drawn more to what they can do in the field more than what they have produced and more so what the stud will add to the bitch some go type for type but in breeding you dont alway,s get what you want as i,m sure you will no B YOU LIKE THE SMALL TYPE DOG SO YOU WOULDNT GO FOR A TALLER DOG THAT,S IF YOU WERE BREEDING FROM YOUR OWN STUFF ? SO SOMETHING TYPEY COME,S TO MIND FOR YOU ?

i tend to get drawn more to what they can do in the field more than what they have produced and more so what the stud will add to the bitch some go type for type but in breeding you dont alway,s get what you want as i,m sure you will no B YOU LIKE THE SMALL TYPE DOG SO YOU WOULDNT GO FOR A TALLER DOG THAT,S IF YOU WERE BREEDING FROM YOUR OWN STUFF ? SO SOMETHING TYPEY COME,S TO MIND FOR YOU ?

im not breeding stevie :victory: