Weihrauch Hw95K .22 For Sale Plus Airmax Ev 4-12X40 Ao Scope & 1 Piece Sportsmatch Mount

Weihrauch hw95k .22 For Sale Plus Airmax EV 4-12x40 AO scope & 1 piece sportsmatch Mount and a nice stock to match.

This is the Barrel weight & piston sleeved model shorter than the HW95k and much smoother to shoot.

I have cleaned polished the internals and re greased , shoots/cocks so much better a big improvement.

Condition Stock 9/10
Condition Action 9/10

Chrono'd the HW95 and the results below:

Measurement - Foot Pounds = 11.43
Joules = 15.50
Velocity (fps):600
Weight (grains):14.3

£245 Rifle /scope/mount
£195 Rifle Only
Collection prefered but willing to post if buyer arranges own courier.

St Helens Merseyside

2013-03-07130555.jpg

2013-03-07130421.jpg

2013-03-07130517.jpg

2013-03-07130735.jpg

is the scope and rifle sold? would be interested in just the scope and mounts if the rifle has gone . Ideally looking for a full setup...could pickup asap...

cheers

mike

Just to update the thread i have asked brocklebanksj for a small deposit either via bank transfer or online banking or paypal and he has agreed to deposit a small amount into my account in the morning before 12:30 to hold the rifle for him which i am happy to do, but if no deposit i have 2 further buyers waiting to buy and collect anytime.

I think it only fair to take a small deposit £25 to hold the rifle till Tuesday as it re assures me that the gun is Practically SOLD pending the rest of the funds Tuesday.

brocklebanksj You have my account number and details along with my paypal account and the rifle is yours if the deposit reaches me by the above time.

Sorry brocklebanksj and no disrespect but never had any dealing with you on here or any other air rifle forum and been let down that many times in the past i feel it is only fair on my behalf.

No pm's from you no deposit so the rifle will be sold to next in line simple.

Just had a pm a few mins ago from you and sorry you are having trouble with paypal and can't find your " bank thingy " calculator needed to do online transfers but without sounding harsh that's not my problem.

Conclusion: I gave you a day to sort a deposit which you failed it will now be SOLD to next in line.

Just had a pm a few mins ago from you and sorry you are having trouble with paypal and can't find your " bank thingy " calculator needed to do online transfers but without sounding harsh that's not my problem.

Conclusion: I gave you a day to sort a deposit which you failed it will now be SOLD to next in line.

:hmm::hmm:

isn't a mans / woman's word good enough :hmm::hmm: he said he'll have it Tuesday :hmm::hmm:

:hmm::hmm:

isn't a mans / woman's word good enough :hmm::hmm: he said he'll have it Tuesday :hmm::hmm:

Well here is my reply to your question mate no.

I have now been let down twice on this rifle sale so it is back up for sale once again

First to come with the cash takes the rifle & scope as i am not prepared to hold/save the gun anymore.

Edited by ljw2k
  • Like 1