I have a few to sell! they have been fully reconditioned and serviced £50 each if that's any good to you.

Could you please explain what "fully reconditioned and serviced" actually entails?? i may be interested in getting all my MK1 boxes done. :thumbs:

Guest fuggytail

I have a few to sell! they have been fully reconditioned and serviced £50 each if that's any good to you.

Hi jambay would you now where i could get my mk1 box recond there was a guy i new who did them a few years back but i lost his contact number any help would be great mate ALB Fuggy.....

new speaker new wheel new sticker new batteries new switch for wheel it was only working upto about 5 foot before it stopped working completely now ive got it back working accurately to 8 foot for 30 quid which i dont think is bad at all to say he picked it up and dropped it back off