Pups Ill

My lurcher pup has been looking rather sorry for herself the last few days and yesterday morning along with today she has been puking up, her routine is normal along with feeding but she hasn't eaten atall today bar a small nibble of dry biscuit, she hasn't reli drank much but isn't dehydrated, I know it's hard to tell without seeing the dog but any suggestions as to what it could be? I don't want to rush to the vet if its a problem I might be able to sort out. Cheers

get your fingers down its neck an have a rumage about. do u feed it bones , might have it stuck ?

do not wast time waiting for summing bad to happen , if the pup dont pick up after couple of days bite the bullet !

my pup ate a pair, yes a pair of my socks when he was about 4 month old, spent about 6 hourd bringing then back up ! :bad:

amazing what the eat, only yesterday cleaning the poo i found out what happened to my daughters pepper pig fridge magnet ! :icon_eek: