Celtic V Juventus

Hard to predict how tonight's game will pan out, knowing our luck Celtic will win 3-1. Seriously though, I hope we don't get humiliated which depending on Lennons tactics, is a strong possibility. Does he go for it or damage limitation? Personally I hope we go for it, to begin with anyhow. If we can not let in any silly early goals again, who knows what can happen. Our away records not to shabby recently. It's trying to break they buggers down that's the problem. They'll play keep ball and sit tight, knocking us off on the break. We need a strong referee who knows the rules of the game and isn't too scared to use them. Whatever happens its been a great ride full of twists and turns. I said at the time I wished we'd dropped down to the Europa instead of the last 16 cos I think that's more out level. But alas the money isn't there and in today's football climate, money talks. My heart says Celtic 2-1 but my head says juventus 1-0

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really need a tune to go with it seeing as none of it f****n rhymes !!! ........Im singing it to the Coronation St tune and it dont quite work

9 in the morning and I don't give them a hope in hell, come 7:30 the night I'll be giving it laldy

Well f**k it in for a penny in for a pound ive just put a few bob on Celtic to qualify.......................66/1   C'MON the BHOYS !!!!...........That how you say it ?

Posted Images

One thing about the Italians mate you know there going to sit and soak up pressure. There not going to come at you all guns blazing when they are 3 up. Just hope we put up a god performance, no silly mistakes. Ideal situation we would be one up in the first half and then grab an early second half goal and make a game of it. What will happen we will loose a goal in the first 5 mins and ill put my foot through the tele....:-(

:laugh: aye, I think that's probably what'll happen. Hopefully they'll rest some key players or just f***ing Buffon :laugh: no brown the night or tony watt, think we could have done with them. The refs from turkey and this is only his 2nd CL game, ohhh well, it was fun lol.

Be hard to overturn a 3-0 defeat but gotta go for it. Capable of a draw or even sneakin a win but for me the tie is over no thanks to the ref!!!

Aye it's over apart from the singing. But you just never know.

Surely Celtics main aim first half has got to be not to concede......if they can get to 60 minutes 0-0 then just throw caution to the wind anything can happen in a hostile atmosphere of a european cup game.......but if they concede early the atmosphere will die and momentum is lost its goodnight then.

Best of luck anyway :thumbs:

We, fkn we, canny mind st mirren in the CL :laugh: aye be a while before your back to any recognizable standard unfortunately. Any Celtic fan who says they haven't missed rangers is a lier.

Surely Celtics main aim first half has got to be not to concede......if they can get to 60 minutes 0-0 then just throw caution to the wind anything can happen in a hostile atmosphere of a european cup game.......but if they concede early the atmosphere will die and momentum is lost its goodnight then.

Best of luck anyway :thumbs:

The atmospheres all there's to dictate mate. We can't do what we done the first leg, burn ourselves out in 60 minutes. Sit tight first 20 minutes till we get the feel of the game and hopefully a touch of the ball lol. After that, give it to them till half time, need a goal first half to stand a chance. If we leave it to the end they c**ts will score like they did in the first game.

Until you make it 3-3 the Italians will sit in so thats the only bonus. Dead ball situations could be the key tonight in getting any sniff at a goal..........C'mon Bhoys go out wi a bang atleast!!!.... :toast:

If we concede anytime were f****d mate lol. 3 goals in one half is a tall order mate. We played them at home for 90 minutes and couldn't get 1 lol. Hopefully big samaras is fit and plays a blinder. It's really just hope talking mate, I wouldn't put a bent penny on them getting anything from the game but hey ho, as a fan, you live in hope lol.

Until you make it 3-3 the Italians will sit in so thats the only bonus. Dead ball situations could be the key tonight in getting any sniff at a goal..........C'mon Bhoys go out wi a bang atleast!!!.... :toast:

9 in the morning and I don't give them a hope in hell, come 7:30 the night I'll be giving it laldy :laugh:

• Like 1

9 in the morning and I don't give them a hope in hell, come 7:30 the night I'll be giving it laldy :laugh:

f**k aye mate..........time i hear that CL tune belting out the tele i'll think we can do it. Proud of how far we have come so far and if we have to exit now then hopefully we go out in a bit of flare and style. Dont want to be screaming at silly mistakes like last game, schoolboy stuff at this level is a no no!!!...HAIL HAIL... ;)