Altcar Lost Dogs?

Gentlemen,

A friend of mine has recovered 3 lurchers from the Altcar estate near Formby last night.

He's quite happy to return the dogs to their owner no questions asked

Contact me on here to confirm the dogs id and I'll put you in touch with him.

• Like 5

i could understand 1 dog being lost/found on a place like altar, but 3 ???????????? and all still together, and all catchable by a stranger :whistling: and now the rspca involved :whistling:

Edited by cocker

Gentlemen,

A friend of mine has recovered 3 lurchers from the Altcar estate near Formby last night.

He's quite happy to return the dogs to their owner no questions asked

Contact me on here to confirm the dogs id and I'll put you in touch with him.

is there any chance you can put pics of them on site .im always on the look out for mine that were stolen and you just never know . :thumbs:

These dogs are now with the RSPCA rescue centre at Halewood in merseyside should anyone wish to recover them.

After 7 days they will be assessed for rehoming or destroyed :(

the rspca destroy all working dogs ,and will never ever return lurchers to theyre rightfull owners .so basically these dogs have just been given a death sentence

• Like 3

got to ask yourself lads, "if you found 3 dogs on altcar would you hand them in to the rspca" i wouldn't, i would have put pics up, or rehomed them myself. giving three lurchers found on altcar to the rspca is going to make it difficult to impossible to explain and get back

Edited by cocker
  • Like 3

got to ask yourself lads, "if you found 3 dogs on altcar would you hand them in to the rspca" i wouldn't, i would have put pics up, or rehomed them myself. giving three lurchers found on altcar to the rspca is going to make it difficult to impossible to explain and get back

yes agree cocker death for these dogs now and theres is no way you could get them back now these scum bags have a hold of them shame really .