United V Madrid

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Football is not my game, but I do enjoy a good match between two of the worlds best clubs. . Madrid fans will be happy, United not so, but irrelevant of who you support, I feel the ref robbed the watc

The reason we all as neutrals watch top games like this is to see who plays the best football and what players influence the game for their teams victory...........when the referee is the major influe

Cannot believe it .Can honestly say I'm gobsmacked                                                                                                

Think utd will pip it, keeping Ronaldo quiet will obviously be key... But Van Persie and Rooney are a real handful together so we'll get our chances....

So what do you boys reckon on Ronaldo coming back... The media rumours have started..

Watched the documentry last night munich air crash never knew the plane tried to take off twice before it crashed snd the after math the bravery of the irish fella sorry his name slips my mind , he stayed even after the pilot ran away shouting the plane would explode