• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok step by step well sort of…..       What you need is       Down pipe reducer   http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/plumbing/guttering/downpipes___sockets/FloPlast-68mm-Pipe-Socket-Black

So after seeing tinson1 iphone sc i thought i wud have a go to and jump on the band wagon   also added a adjustable foot at the back and to give it bit more support, cannot believe how good it is.

I've just made one of these, must say its fu#%*ng great I use mine for hunting and it's class The best app I've found is movie pro and is £1.99 it has a pause and zoom function wich is a must to get

Excellent step by step guide fella and a dam site cheaper than the yank version. Made one myself this afternoon. Did you download the iscope app??? It's works a treat with it. Hopefully be able to post some hunting clips up real soon.

Edited by Dirk Diggler
  • Like 1

Excellent step by step guide fella and a dam site cheaper than the yank version. Made one myself this afternoon. Did you download the iscope app??? It's works a treat with it. Hopefully be able to post some hunting clips up real soon.

Thanks pal dont forget pics :-) and no i used video zoom 2 off the app store and anthor app called slopro witch slow the footage down work ace so all is good :-)

Thanks again bud

Chris

• 2 weeks later...