Just wanted to put a bit of a thanks out to the lads who take the time to share their experience and tips with the newbies really. Have seen many crows down on my permission lately but haven't had the money to purchase any crow deeks to lure them in. Was reading a thread which basically said that a cheap way to make cheap crow deeks is to just pull black socks over pigeon shells and there you have it! Put some out today and worked a treat, brought 4 down and missed a lot more haha, will defiantly be leaving a pair of socks or two in my decoy bag from now on ha.

Keep em coming lads and thanks again.

• Like 1

My mate did this with his wife's black tights, then he left them in my car for my wife to find the morning after I had been out lamping.

Needless to say, I had a lot of explaining to do about what I had been doing and who with until 2am.

:laugh: so to calm her fears you told her your mate likes to use black tights when you got out shooting together :laugh: