My New Dog...

Ibelieve at times sapplings or adult animals may suit some ,work the time to have to look after a young welp four times a daycan be difficult if employed . also one can see what one as , his hew deffo bedy xs no wheaton there . nice animal all the same gRETH GOOD LUCK WITH HIM . the kennel by the way is the bees knees . atb bunnys.

Thanks pal. Almost finished the kennel today, will be finalised tomorrow.

6x4 Tongue and Groove and all the exposed woodwork is protected by plasterers angle bead to protect it. The run is 2m x 2m. I just need to put the draft excluder in, swap that black piece of boarding above the kennel for galv bars and raise the kennel on a couple of treated euro pallets that I've got here.

2A40B5CC-7F73-4CAC-A7E2-E0936D7AB4DB-231

6251B00A-C993-4B08-9722-7A4EBF83688A-231

8F50E967-7582-44D2-BA33-67A767506389-231

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 grey 1/4 beddy.   Just settling him in now but he seems a lovely natured dog. Very well mannered, my bitch has told him off a few times when he gets a bit bouncy and puppy-ish and he hasn't reta

Looks the part..   Good luck with him..   Be a nightmare when that bitch of yours breaks down, he will howl the place down

The guy saw a post of mine about beddy/greyhounds and contacted me saying he had picked one up "accidentally" a few months previous. He went to pick up a deer/collie/grey and this dog was kenneled wit

Atb with dog gaz.nice looking dog he is and a good deed done by your friend atb and look forward to see how he comes fo ya mate.

Cheers fella. I didnt know the bloke at all, just a decent genuine dog man by all accounts :thumbs:

ALRIGHT MATE.LOOKS A GAME WEE FECKER .

YOU 2 WILL HAVE A FEW DINGDONGS.LOL

ITLL BE WORTH IT THOUGH ITS GOT THE LOOK :thumbs:

AND I DONT LIKE DUFFELL COATS :thumbs:

Honestly mate he is as soft as shit. I sat down with him in his kennel last night and he tried to get on my knee. Lol. I fed him into his bowl and he didn't mind me being near his food. He is really steady and listens well.

I'm sure the "testing" stage will come in a few weeks though when he's settled in. It did with my current bitch. 6 weeks of being the perfect dog she decided to be a twat. Lol.

ATB with him mate ,looks nice & racey you should have some fun with him next season mate :yes:

whats happened to your bitch ????????

She's still here mate. Got a broken toe so she's out for a few months. Probably gonna semi-retire her now anyway. She lives indoors pretty much all the time and has become my ladies lap dog so if she doesn't run properly again she will just live her days out by the fire :thumbs: