So Many Idiots Waisting Dogs

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)

i disagree. if you have to save up for a pup, 'muppets' wont be buying em n gettin rid all the time. you would work with what youve got and make sure you dont ruin the dog.

The only people that usually have to save up for pups are kids, and they usually keep there dogs for as long as possible and they are usually out with them all the time, its the ones that have got money to burn that go through dog after dog, there always changing for the next best thing. Money is the biggest downfall in this game and as long as theres plenty of muppets with money there will be plenty of pups for sale..... ;)

• Like 7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people that usually have to save up for pups are kids, and they usually keep there dogs for as long as possible and they are usually out with them all the time, its the ones that have got mon

Nothing new about lurchers getting a raw deal - but I really do think there's more idiots in the game now than ever before. Some of these pricks woulda never got into it if certain aspects of the game

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game.....

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)

i disagree. if you have to save up for a pup, 'muppets' wont be buying em n gettin rid all the time. you would work with what youve got and make sure you dont ruin the dog.

The only people that usually have to save up for pups are kids, and they usually keep there dogs for as long as possible and they are usually out with them all the time, its the ones that have got money to burn that go through dog after dog, there always changing for the next best thing. Money is the biggest downfall in this game and as long as theres plenty of muppets with money there will be plenty of pups for sale..... ;)

true, but i bet theres twice as many muppets without money. so cheap dogs means easy access to a lurcher.

true, but i bet theres twice as many muppets without money. so cheap dogs means easy access to a lurcher.

its the same with all breads of dogs mate fashion dictates the trends a few years ago dobermans, then huskies then rotties now staffies

Nothing new about lurchers getting a raw deal - but I really do think there's more idiots in the game now than ever before. Some of these pricks woulda never got into it if certain aspects of the game hadn't been outlawed - that's the attraction for them!!! And most of these kind wouldn't know a hawthorn from a blackbird or a sparrow from a bucket!!!! And won't think twice about discarding the dog once they've f****d its head or broke it down...you can see and hear them at any show the length and breadth of the country spouting more shit that a sewer in their traditional hunting garb of trakkis tucked into white socks and manky trainers with cammo jacket...attended 4 shows last year and each time it was new dogs for some of these guys...same socks tho!!!!!!!! :censored:

this is true in my case , i was gifted a 5 year old beddy cross about 3 weeks ago now and every time i let him out of his run he is so pleased to see me and so excited , when i was walking him the other day my dads parson terrier had a jealous moment and had a pop @ him when i shouted @ the terrier my lurcher took off with his tail between his legs shittin him self . he is what you would call broken spirit , this looks bad when im out with him as he is allways cowering down and flinching i have never layed a finger on him either.

and beleive it or not but the previous owner got the dog of [BANNED TEXT] who is the sort of person you would bump into with the same pair of socks on in 6 months !

just goes to show !

There's always idiots in the dog game, it's just that now with the internet you get to hear and read about them.

That's true. There that kid who is slating me for slating him. Dogs sniffing grass doesn't see a rabbit. Anybody with an ounce of brain would hiss something at the dog get its attention and then show it the rabbit. But oh nooooo, not the new breed of hunter. Better to watch the dog, do nothing, go home then post a question on here asking if its normal. Yes, it's normal but only one side of the f***ing lead is normal!!!! I dunno maybe its just me lol.
You ever thought about changing your name to 'Bore'? Edited by Ipswhip

The real sad thing and what has ruined the dog game is the internet and w*nkers like you lot feckin moaning and ripping people to bits......iv met quite a few gob shores off thl and in the flesh there polite and won't say boo to a goose......if somebody asks for advise ffs give them an answer...I feckin hate bullies.....

• Like 1

ALRIGHT TROOPS.

I AGREE WITH PARTS OF EACH OVE YOUR STATEMENTS AND COMMENTS AND HAD A GIGGLE.

IN MY EYES YOUNG FOLK WHO SPEND THEIR QUALITY TIME ASKING US OLD GUYS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUNTING FOR ADVICE.

SHOULD BE HELPED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.INSTEAD OF BEING MADE OUT. LIKE A BAWBAG NUGGET.

GET THEM INTO IT ITS BETTER THAN THEM CHARGING OVER YOUR GROUND TURNING EVERY LANDOWNER/FARMER AGAINST US.

DOGS RUNNING WILD/NO CONTROL DOING SHEEP/CALFS/ETC

YOULL ALWAYS HAVE THE DAFTY BRIGADE IN EVERY OUTDOOR PERSUIT.

THIS BRIGADE WONT ASK FOR HELP THOUGH THEY ,LL JUST GO OUT AND DIVE IN DEEP TOTALLY CLUELESS.

PREVENTION. :hmm::thumbs:

The real sad thing and what has ruined the dog game is the internet and w*nkers like you lot feckin moaning and ripping people to bits......iv met quite a few gob shores off thl and in the flesh there polite and won't say boo to a goose......if somebody asks for advise ffs give them an answer...I feckin hate bullies.....

You talking about yourself woz? Internet has ruined the dog game??? Haw Haw Haw

think the majority of questions some ask is common sense when we were younger you never had the internet me personally never had any mentors never new anybody that was into it just got ferrets then a dog and got on with it and learnt the hard way and still doing it just now and loving as much as when i was a kid some have to learn the hard way and you can tell the peddlers and idiots from the decent guys :thumbs:

Edited by nothernlite